• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You cock teaser or what no head tail must ask local but I new to hear and local so cannot ask anyone la.

You say that're you're there on business. Sure to have local business associates there to ask, that's all I've figured about heads and tails. Give you another tip, the little cheong town near Dongguan is called Shilong, drive less than 30 mins. away.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the one ram mentioned already closed down, the best one in dong guan currently is tai zi jiu dian, huang jiang zhen. dun forget to shout my name when you enjoying there:biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok I no need to go too far. Reception asked me to visit spa next to hotel (separate building but part of hotel). I'm surprised it damn luxurious. Ok cut long story short this is my very first visit in DongGuan and all I can say is it's much much better than Poseidon.

Ok just one detail here. After 1st round finished with bj, got a pretty decent massage, then came the shock, was sked to lie on front and raise he butt, then was brought to heaven with a series of liquids.

Goodnight I'm spent

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Overnight search and rescue team working overtime at Bedok Reservoir looking for him.

Alamaking found in Bedok Reservoir earlier. Krafty administered mouth to mouth resucitation.

Next search operation is for Equalisation.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't die yet lah, hahaha, dun worry

Goh_Chok_Tong_detail,_010614-D-9880W-050.jpg

If you don't die, then I worry.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GCT : If Alamaking died then I worry. Bedok Reservoir getting more dirty!

VB : Don't worry. We can increase cleanup budget and fund by increasing PUB bills.