• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro this is something I cannot agree with. Eating pussy is ok for me but no canine please.

How can eating pussy (I'm assuming you literally mean cats?) be ok? :mad:

E6818DE6839AE381AEE8A1A8E68385EFBD97-42939.jpg

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There goes my 1 - 2 score prediction.....

United drop points, lose Rooney

25 September 2011

12427263560.jpg

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson expects to be without forward Wayne Rooney for around two weeks due to his hamstring problem.

The in-form England striker was a surprise omission from the squad for the away match at Stoke City, which ended in a 1-1 draw after Peter Crouch’s header levelled matters after Nani had put the Red Devils ahead in the first half.

Speaking to the BBC after the game, Ferguson said: "I think Wayne will probably be out for a couple of weeks, although we don’t yet know the full story."

"It isn’t a serious hamstring problem but it was enough to keep him out of the match today.

Michael Carrick was also injured in training yesterday so it was a nightmare session for us with Jonny Evans picking up a problem as well."

Reflecting on the match, Sir Alex was reasonably pleased to pick up a point at the Britannia Stadium, even though it meant the end of his side's impressive 100 percent Premier League record.

"We were faced with the challenges we expected really, we've been here many times and it's always been the same," he said.

"It is always a difficult place to come as they put you under great pressure in terms of set piece deliveries, throw-ins and corner kicks."

"We have always handled it well here but on the Crouch goal it was the one occasion where we didn't."

"We are quite content. I think Stoke deserved their point, they battled hard as they always do and Tony Pulis has got a really honest team here who always make you work and although we have been pretty successful here in the past few years, today I think the result was fair."

Stoke assistant manager Dave Kemp said it was a great result, but thought his side were unlucky not to take all three points.

"It's a great result for us, it's the first time we've ever taken anything off Manchester United," Kemp said.

"They were the last team in the Premier League we haven't got anything against. We've actually played very well on a number of occasions and didn't get anything and today we did so we're delighted."

"We're pleased we made that step forward, I thought we played very well and created a lot of chances considering we're playing against Manchester United."

"We kept them to a minimum- we played very well. We could have got more but we'll accept it and move on."

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't bother predicting scorelines lah. I've tried to do so since the year 2002 till now but to no avail. To be able to predict just the results on a regular basis is a miracle in itself. With that said, I'm going for a Toronto away victory against Chivas USA. :biggrin:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't bother predicting scorelines lah. I've tried to do so since the year 2002 till now but to no avail. To be able to predict just the results on a regular basis is a miracle in itself. With that said, I'm going for a Toronto away victory against Chivas USA. :biggrin:

Haha Man Utd is not about Rooney. I had expected Chicharita, Berbatov to score ok. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok all the ah-hia. Chokedeedee na. Limpeh keepuaykee liao.

Tiongkok ah limpeh tng lia liao ah!

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always said that Real Madrid let in goals
but not Barcelona, good in betting total goals
on Real.
Barcelona won 5-0, odds not very good
total goals, worst.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always said that Real Madrid let in goals
but not Barcelona, good in betting total goals
on Real.
Barcelona won 5-0, odds not very good
total goals, worst.

Lucky me. At 3-0, I pang 1, 1half. But EPL was a disaster. Pang Pool and Man u. Makan Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Newcastle. Another disastrous weekend. Knna.