• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry mate, I live in Bangkok so not interested in any "Poseidon" activity there. I'm hooked on Phuyings never 小姐s think I like the Thai service la more from the heart. So its work hard and quick and FO from there. Hate to think what the fuck they put into my food these fucking PRCs.

Don't miss the dog stew, usually taken as supper with beer.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Live Updating

Real Madrid 6 - 2 Rayo Vallecano

Á. di María 56'
Y2C.png

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stoke 1 - 1 Man U

Sucky Man U tonight, zzzz

The teams you support are all sucky! Sucky orange flowers and sucky red devils, LOL!

zzzzzzzzz...... you barbaric man _|_

What barbaric? Call yourself a good cook somemore, you should learn to cook it. It's 美味佳肴,called 香肉 flagrant meat. I see no difference in eating beef, mutton, pork or dog. Of course I won't eat a good loyal guard dog or cute little pet dog. They serve different roles, not for food.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paradoxically, only lousy teams like Rubin Kazan and Hercules could beat Barcelona at the Camp Nou. Because they are humble. They park the bus instead of pretending that they can beat Barca fair and square.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your Falcao can go 1 corner suck thumb liao, lol

Still early. I want him to score so that those who played PTS will suck thumb. BTW Falcao made $ for me on last three games so no complaints. :biggrin:
RM and Barca games just play total goals.

Last edited:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Barca too awesome, fuck Real, LOL

Not quite.

Here is the betting trend

8 goals for Real Madrid is 19.00

8 goals for Barca is 27.00

So, many people don't expect this game to be that high scoring due to Barca recent inconsistent form and also because their opponent is Atletico Madrid.

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not quite.

Here is the betting trend

8 goals for Real Madrid is 19.00

8 goals for Barca is 27.00

So many people don't expect this game to be that high scoring due to Barca recent inconsistent form and also because their opponent is Atletico Madrid.

:biggrin:
I think must follow your tips, especially Barca and RM, give me some tips next time hor, thanks!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: