• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Two years in Phuket wasted obviously since you still know nuts about Thai food, very obviously.

yes...two years in phuket ...i dont even eat thai food ( except thai fried rice ) . by the way , the sight of thai food makes me lost my appetite . theres many things to do beside eating thai food in thai . :wink: nothin wasted ...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two years in Phuket wasted obviously since you still know nuts about Thai food, very obviously.
From the supermarket, looks yummy, bought it, search at Google, apparently marinated with salt and steamed rice in the stomach and leave it at normal temperature for 3 days. Must clean thouroughly, then deep fried it.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the supermarket, looks yummy, bought it, search at Google, apparently marinated with salt and steamed rice in the stomach and leave it at normal temperature for 3 days. Must clean thouroughly, then deep fried it.

Can see that you really loves cooking..:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can see that you really loves cooking..:biggrin:
Everything must try mah, last time went HK, friend brought me go nice restaurant and eat, damn tulanz, last night at HK, i went downstairs bought curry fishball, fried intestines, braised octopus, eat until laosai come back, but damn song, whahahaha

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nabez, then why you know so little about thai puyings? LOL, whahaha

frankly speaking ...i dont go for thai girl while i was in phuket ..i only aim japanese woman ( tourist ) . everyday at the beach looking for japanese woman . im a beach boy over in phuket ...thai ladies dont like dark skin men ...only japanese woman think we are cool with our surfboard and lean dark musular body :wink:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes...two years in phuket ...i dont even eat thai food ( except thai fried rice ) . by the way , the sight of thai food makes me lost my appetite . theres many things to do beside eating thai food in thai . :wink: nothin wasted ...

Thai food is not about khao pad or pad Thai. Those are craps. It's not even about birds nest or sharkfin, those are Chinese in origin. It's about the marinated and dry fried stuff that they excel in and bring it on to another higher level to enjoy wrapped with veggie and downed with whiskey. Beer also can. :wink:

So when are you holding a Thai food buffet party for Samsters? Equalisation sponsors Chivas dan Heineken. :biggrin:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thai food is not about khao pad or pad Thai. Those are craps. It's not even about birds nest or sharkfin, those are Chinese in origin. It's about the marinated and dry fried stuff that they excel in and bring it on to another higher level to enjoy wrapped with veggie and downed with whiskey. Beer also can. :wink:

So when are you holding a Thai food buffet party for Samsters? Equalisation sponsors Chivas dan Heineken. :biggrin:

i dont even drink in thai ...got weeds everyday who need beer ? :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just now went to GM, bought Som Pla, a fermented sour fish, look gross, but wanna try and fry it tomorrow. Joetsy eat before?

No idea mate. I go Thai markets almost every weekend cannot recall seeing this grotesque sight. Will ask my maid tomorrow.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm always amazed and look over at those thai workers sitting on the ground eating raw veggies, gizzards and some gravy, always wonders what they eat. I ate Issan sausage (with mixed steam rice) before, grilled on the street af Sukhumvit, 1 bite I spit it out, dunno how to eat, but hey, at least I try, whahahahaha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah Bro Drifter, envy you man. Shiok leh everyday smoke weed over there... Weed there must be very cheap then...

bro..weed is not cheap ...its free i grow my own ..even my pet gibbon also share my joy ...:wink:

PHUKET039-1.jpg

PHUKET031-1.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm always amazed and look over at those thai workers sitting on the ground eating raw veggies, gizzards and some gravy, always wonders what they eat. I ate Issan sausage (with mixed steam rice) before, grilled on the street af Sukhumvit, 1 bite I spit it out, dunno how to eat, but hey, at least I try, whahahahaha

Next time I bring you to Beach Road* or Sukhumvit. Anywhere I also can sit down and eat. That's Thai culture. If got lucky, can even bring a girl home. :wink: :biggrin: In Beach Road you can't get the Sukhumvit grille though, and that's very expensive in Phuket not for neighbourhood friend-frriend sharing. Go to Sukkhumvit for the real thing, cheap and good, grille and soup. No need too far off. Soi 4 Nana area already loaded with goodies.

*When I say Beach Road, it means the HDB estate, not Golden Mile Complex.

Last edited: