• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Game to watch. Lionel Messi vs Radamel Falcao (both idling in this forum) :biggrin:

Becareful if you want to play PTS prediction if Falcao score more than one goal past Valdes. :biggrin:

2cgo95g.jpg

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
barca to win..

Barca favorites to win of course. :biggrin:

Thursday 22nd September 2011

630335_33_preview.jpg

Manzano pleased with Falcao impact

Coach Gregorio Manzano has lauded the impact that Radamel Falcao has made on Atletico Madrid in such a short time.

Atletico splashed out a club record 40million euros to bring in Falcao from Porto this summer as they sought to replace the goals lost by the departures of Sergio Aguero and later Diego Forlan, and the Colombia international has already started paying that sum back - and in some fashion.

He was unavailable for Atletico's first game of the season, a disappointing goalless draw at home to Osasuna, and was unable to find the target in the following match which saw Manzano's men lose 1-0 at Valencia, but in the last week he has netted six times in three outings.

The 25-year-old got his account up and running in the Europa League win over Celtic, then struck a hat-trick in Sunday's 4-0 victory over Racing Santander before adding two more in last night's 4-0 triumph over Sporting Gijon.

Falcao has also provided more than just goals to the team, with an impressive Manzano saying: "He's a great goalscorer for our fans to enjoy and for Spanish football. You would have to go back into Atletico Madrid's history to be able to find a player who, in seven days, has created so many chances, hit the woodwork or had so many goals ruled out, and who has been so effective in such a short period of time as he's had.

"We're not surprised that he's scored so many goals, because he's done that throughout his professional career, but we are surprised that he's adapted so quickly. "Also, more than his work, you need to emphasise his humility, he's a great team-mate and the dressing room likes and respects him. "I'm sure that he's going to be rubbing shoulders with the great goalscorers of our league like (Lionel) Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo."

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, went movie with a friend, the old fright night is better, I still remember the song and the scene of party 2, the slow motion roller blading vampire. Hahaha

Now on my way to GM, eating nam tok moo, yum yum

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, went movie with a friend, the old fright night is better, I still remember the song and the scene of party 2, the slow motion roller blading vampire. Hahaha

Now on my way to GM, eating nam tok moo, yum yum

Alamaking from sissy to slight bi, now holding hands with Krafty. :eek: :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ehh Ramseth, u at GM?

No. I go there about once or twice a month. Not everyday. Not even every week. Sometimes weekend afternoon I hang around Beach Road HDB with Thai workers and aunties pinic style. Not necessarily must go GM disco. :wink: