• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time I bring you to Beach Road* or Sukhumvit. Anywhere I also can sit down and eat..............
*When I say Beach Road, it means the HDB estate, not Golden Mile Complex.
Yah lor, I always envy them, can sit together, talk cock and eat in small bites, whahhahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Next time I bring you to Beach Road* or Sukhumvit. Anywhere I also can sit down and eat. That's Thai culture. If got lucky, can even bring a girl home. :wink: :biggrin: In Beach Road you can't get the Sukhumvit grille though, and that's very expensive in Phuket not for neighbourhood friend-frriend sharing. Go to Sukkhumvit for the real thing, cheap and good, grille and soup. No need too far off. Soi 4 Nana area already loaded with goodies.

*When I say Beach Road, it means the HDB estate, not Golden Mile Complex.

wow ..anywhere also can sit down and eat ? sound like lucky plaza maid on sunday or little india indian on sunday !!!:confused: . thats not thai culture thats third world country mentality ..:wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah lor, I always envy them, can sit together, talk cock and eat in small bites, whahhahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Once upon a time, my IC address said Beach Road Block 5. I still hang around there whenever I'm free. My aunt is Thai. My cousin married Thai. I can just walk in and makan with any picnic group. It's very good culture. :wink: :biggrin:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once upon a time, my IC address said Beach Road Block 5. I still hang around there whenever I'm free. My aunt is Thai. My cousin married Thai. I can just walk in and makan with any picnic group. It's very good culture. :wink: :biggrin:
I want your Thai niece, dai mai? LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You a bit late and your chance a bit cold. Heard she got BF already. And her BF wants to belanjah me Bangkok trip. But a bit ngiao also, say book Jetstar ticket only, not SIA or Thai Airways.
Wah liew...... :(

AT least get CX lah, cheaper than SQ or Thai, whahahahhaa

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You a bit late and your chance a bit cold. Heard she got BF already. And her BF wants to belanjah me Bangkok trip. But a bit ngiao also, say book Jetstar ticket only, not SIA or Thai Airways.

ppl belanjah you still say ppl ngiao ..lol .

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah KNN hang up and sell ah? You don't go let me go lah!

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
ehh, mana you? so late, whahahaha

Just come back come kopitiam beer session. Cheapo session lah, but got a MILF LOL

are you as handsome as our ah ram and got phonytail ? if not diam diam hor ...:wink:

I got moustache leh. MILF say my moustache very nice and sayang somemore. But I ask her tonight follow me she say not free. KNN cockteaser. But OK lah, for some cheap beer, got some rubba rubba, 算了吧。

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just come back come kopitiam beer session. Cheapo session lah, but got a MILF LOL

I got moustache leh. MILF say my moustache very nice and sayang somemore. But I ask her tonight follow me she say not free. KNN cockteaser. But OK lah, for some cheap beer, got some rubba rubba, 算了吧。

you got moustache so what ? your moustache can tie phonytail anot ? :wink:
some woman like to be cockteaser ...but sometimes i love to be cuntteaser too :wink: