• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you got moustache so what ? your moustache can tie phonytail anot ? :wink:
some woman like to be cockteaser ...but sometimes i love to be cuntteaser too :wink:

only bro muthkali moustache can tie phonytail ...he can fight with ah ram ..:biggrin:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
you got moustache so what ? your moustache can tie phonytail anot ? :wink:
some woman like to be cockteaser ...but sometimes i love to be cuntteaser too :wink:

Wah I wanna promote to cuntteaser also.

only bro muthkali moustache can tie phonytail ...he can fight with ah ram ..:biggrin:

Wah lan leh muthukali moustache so long ah? Sure or not? Usually only bayee moustache long enough to tie up.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wah lan leh muthukali moustache so long ah? Sure or not? Usually only bayee moustache long enough to tie up.

cuntteaser is dam fun ...its priceless to see their half-fucked face ..they will keep asking you " do you think im not attactive " ...whahahaha...

you should see bro mutukali pic .....:wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cunt or cock teasing can be fun. But out of kindness, I limit it to only a certain level of teasing fun if I'm not about to get serious. We all can have our fun but make sure at the end of the night, nobody got hurt.

Moustache is crap. Go shave it off. I've never come across any girl who likes moustache.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually hor, tried growing moustache jointing goatee before. Wah lan eh. Serious terrorist mat look. Dare not keep liao.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

675166_33_preview.jpg

Blackburn aim for Newcastle victory
Blackburn will go hunting a win at Newcastle for the sixth season on the trot on Saturday, with Rovers manager Steve Kean looking to put one over on Alan Pardew.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Friday 23rd September 2011

660014_33_preview.jpg

McCarthy: Wolves can upset Liverpool

Wolves manager Mick McCarthy admits he loves being a footballing giant-killer as his team look to topple Liverpool at Anfield again.

But McCarthy knows there will have to be a vast improvement on his team's showing in their last league outing against QPR six days ago - especially with captain Steven Gerrard back available for the Reds.

McCarthy is aware Liverpool are a more potent force now than when Stephen Ward's goal earned Wolves a shock 1-0 success on Merseyside last December, but insists he is not envious of the greater resources Kenny Dalglish has at his disposal.

He said: "I've enjoyed competing against people with far greater resources all through my career as a player and a manager.

"We'll go up there and try to upset the applecart and keep being a thorn in everyone's side if we can.

"Winning at Anfield was one of our best results of the season - never mind just away from home.

"They slapped us 3-0 in the return so they kind of made up for it. I'd love to have a similar result to what we had at Anfield but they have been playing well.

[message truncated]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;VyPjlzljzo8]http://youtu.be/VyPjlzljzo8[/video]

Maradona unleashing his fury at an idiotic Camel Farker fan...