• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ehh you went 3 times at least this week liao leh, whahaha

You can count or not? I went twice this week. It's out of expectation since one time I went on my own and a couple of days later, a friend invited me. Got two pretty girls' phone numbers already anyway. Don't know what to do with them. Anybody want to bid? Basic qualification to start bidding must be able to speak basic Thai.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can count or not? I went twice this week. It's out of expectation since one time I went on my own and a couple of days later, a friend invited me. Got two pretty girls' phone numbers already anyway. Don't know what to do with them. Anybody want to bid? Basic qualification to start bidding must be able to speak basic Thai.

Oi! Can say sawat dee kap and kop kun kap and count nung song sam si ha hok jet pet kao sip count as basic Thai qualify or not?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lan eh you two don't bully me leh. Teach me lah.

Not bullying you. But if you want a Thai wife, you must learn more Thai. Even Alamaking standard still falls short. You should get Joetys or Narong Wongwan or Chonburifc as teacher. Queen Seok Duk was the best, even better than me I'd humbly admit, but too bad for you, MIA long before you came into this forum.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
was listening to a football talk show...they say..Man U cheong too fast liao...abnormal...like stock mkt cheong too fast will have technical correction LOL

stoke is not easy at home...moreover, Man U must win Basel nxt week at OT...so SAF will pull back ...

think Rooney won't start...own n welbeck..another 90min on the bench for Bulgarian ballerina.

their talisman - Hernandaz is still injured.

Earlier evening just now while my wife was driving me to work, I saw this Malay family in a Hyundai car along Eunos PIE... Wah lau eh, their car was full of Man Utd stickers with a big Man Utd logo in front.. Got Man Utd scarves also... Quite well decorated.. They are really big Man U fans... Sir Alex must be proud if he see their car...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Earlier evening just now while my wife was driving me to work, I saw this Malay family in a Hyundai car along Eunos PIE... Wah lau eh, their car was full of Man Utd stickers with a big Man Utd logo in front.. Got Man Utd scarves also... Quite well decorated.. They are really big Man U fans... Sir Alex must be proud if he see their car...

the mats all like that...not shy to show their sarpok...man u , liverpool all alike.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember in late 80s, I always kenna mocked by those Scouser fans, damn notorious lah they all, now I wonder what they doing now, sit 1 corner suck thumb? hehehehehe

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the mats all like that...not shy to show their sarpok...man u , liverpool all alike.

Surprising rarity since I see most Malays supporting Liverpool since Kevin Keegan days when many Malay guys sport the KK hairdo. Chinese and Indians tend to support Man U more.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surprising rarity since I see most Malays supporting Liverpool since Kevin Keegan days when many Malay guys sport the KK hairdo. Chinese and Indians tend to support Man U more.

Bro Ram you ever tried perming your hair like KK during your younger days? :p

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Ram you ever tried perming your hair like KK during your younger days? :p

Not really KK style. Before joining police, it was more like Mario Kempes style, not so curly like KK. After joining police, all gone. :(

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ps-don-wai-03.jpg

Just now went to GM, bought Som Pla, a fermented sour fish, look gross, but wanna try and fry it tomorrow. Joetsy eat before?

Last edited: