• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, dun want you to die, just maybe face fell flat on the ground, broke some bones can liao, LOL

Small matter having bones broken. I've tried it before. Small matter. Just go to hospital and have it fixed, wear a sling or cast for a few days, that's. If you know how to inflict pain and break bones, you must know how to bear pain and bear with broken bones. If you're scared, stay out of it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdeekrup everyone

What the fuck past 7-8hrs cannot access Sammyboy from my house.

Happened to anyone?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawasdeekrup everyone

What the fuck past 7-8hrs cannot access Sammyboy from my house.

Happened to anyone?

me too...have the same problem...server problem? LOL...

think some bros cast doubt on Sam Leong's claim of earning more than 20K a mth from forum...so he decide to pull the plug to show who's the boss? LOL