• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good guess. Something like Pat minus 30 years. It was Pat himself who encouraged me to keep my first ponytail almost 20 years ago in Vancouver. I had it trimmed off later when I came back to Singapore. Now it's my second ponytail and I intend to keep it for good till God calls me home to heaven's barber.

imageskhgdj.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lau..... weeds....

Old tales from the police force...

Ramseth arrested some marijuana smokers and beat them up properly before sending them to DRC under 8(b).

Drifter action action kept of some marijuana confiscated in last corner cell to smoke himself till stoned.

:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Old tales from the police force...

Ramseth arrested some marijuana smokers and beat them up properly before sending them to DRC under 8(b).

Drifter action action kept of some marijuana confiscated in last corner cell to smoke himself till stoned.

:biggrin:

bro...during my time in SC i did confiscated weeds for some malays ...but i didnt eat and shit at the same place , i smoke at home after duty :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Carling Cup, waste of time. Man U should rest the players and give a walkover. Might as well withdraw from this meaningless tournament, don't waste time.

Carling Cup meant to test their fringe players and expose younger ones. For you, perhaps waste of time. For bookies and punters, it is not.

Tonight, I give half goal for half-time and one and one half for full-time.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just want 1 vs 1 battle, never try threesome before leh, I scared a bit awkward, any master willing to guide me? LOL

No guidance needed. Go Geylang and pay $300 and the pair of sexperts will song song you to Jurong. For these tarma sessions, coordination between the gals is key. You need not initiate. Just lie on bed and enjoy.

Other than Geylang, this service also available from OKTs that provide Thai gals. Imho, the Thais in S'pore no match for the sexperts in Geylang.

My info may be outdated on geylang coz I was victimised and brutalised by Malaysian charbors not PRCs that we have today. Should try. More exciting than 1 vs 1. Can also be massaged and showered by 2 gals. Feeling very different.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking is about 1.7m 90kg, your typical overgrown fatty sissy who can't drink or smoke or even fuck properly. His twin brother is Krafty, mirror image to say the least.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leeds 0 - 1 Man U

Owen scored, mistime his shot but still went in, watching 2nd tier Man U team is painful ahh, LOL

Last edited: