• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can still let a 1st division team scored 1 goal? Hahaha... Heng I never watch, too tired last night, slept quite early, lol

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shiok cheong tonight. Impromptu to GM by cheongster friend. Our hands all over girls and girls hands all over us. Heaven for the price the of hell! Even at the end of the night, the girls look us at with teary eyes saying please bring me back to your home, but I convinced my friend, please don't. Let's just go home and there'd be another more opportune night.
enjoy while you can, just dun let people gossip about you when you enter politics, lol

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Carling Cup is better for them, LOL, forget about the top 4 liao, whahhaa

thats what i like about Liverpool...always talk big at beginning of season...then midway thru the season...they will say, we will look fwd to come out stronger the nxt season...LOL

this season is the best for Liverpool to show their mettle - no European commitments, a favorite son as manager, huge cash outlay by the owners, shipping out deadwood...no xcuse...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Here yesterday weather ok leh . . . very fine drizzle bot nothing major . . . . looks like tapering off . . . . . flood water also looks like lower now

Morning Joe, woke up early today because of the rain, a bit cold, hahaha. Also got things to do lah. How's the weather at BKK?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here yesterday weather ok leh . . . very fine drizzle bot nothing major . . . . looks like tapering off . . . . . flood water also looks like lower now
I remember last year december, my bkk friend told me BKK weather was 18 degree, shiok man, lol