• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha... where sia?

Anyway, anyone watching Man U match tonight? knn damn late.....

Carling Cup, waste of time. Man U should rest the players and give a walkover. Might as well withdraw from this meaningless tournament, don't waste time.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Carling Cup, waste of time. Man U should rest the players and give a walkover. Might as well withdraw from this meaningless tournament, don't waste time.
I think so too.... but i cant sleep... haiz.... thinking of my ex GF... sadz....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad chap. Next time I bring you to Poseidon. Nowadays got MRT from downtown somemore. Or you can ask Joetys.
Will definitely find Joe when I going to BKK, i rather kao some nice U grads introduce from him, woohooo.

Also get the opportunity to see your niece also lah, LOL

wanted to watch KNN...then realise Mio have to pay..CCB...
Streaming lah Red, LOL

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will definitely find Joe when I going to BKK, i rather kao some nice U grads introduce from him, woohooo.

Also get the opportunity to see your niece also lah, LOL

Streaming lah Red, LOL

yah...looks like no choice...NB, i want to see Pogba in action LOL

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask me? Then what? Foursome or Sixsome?

All my girls want me one on one only since I'm so handsome already more than they can handle.

You can go for threesome or moresome with Alamaking etc. :biggrin:

Alamaking is very boresome after his GF aeroplaned him, take good care of him bro. :wink:

Last edited: