• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Actually all of you except me look like damn ho-mia every night sleep at 3-4am and wake up late for me I cannot I must go to office in the morning, I am your normal guy here 8.30am to noon working not like many of you sleep so late wake up so early. Must be ah-long or bookie or pimp or pub owner or bouncers. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually all of you except me look like damn ho-mia every night sleep at 3-4am and wake up late for me I cannot I must go to office in the morning, I am your normal guy here 8.30am to noon working not like many of you sleep so late wake up so early. Must be ah-long or bookie or pimp or pub owner or bouncers. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Wah kaoz, you the most hor mia here, happy happy free free can go massage, go paragon can smell chiobus armpit, what more do you want? si joetsy, whahahaha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i send newspapers early in the morning ...so cannot sleep at night ..:wink:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2nite matches...Liverpool draw with Brighton? LOL...

Man C shld walk all over Birmingham...

Chelsea vs Fulham...hmm...a narrow win for Chelsea at home

Everton vs WBA...draw...

the rest...not interested to speculate...LOL

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2nite matches...Liverpool draw with Brighton? LOL...

Man C shld walk all over Birmingham...

Chelsea vs Fulham...hmm...a narrow win for Chelsea at home

Everton vs WBA...draw...

the rest...not interested to speculate...LOL

Liverpool's away form is horrible but against Brighton you'll never know. Besides they may be out for revenge. I only bet on Liverpool when they play at home. :biggrin:

Man City last game Aguero scored the two goals which ended in a draw. Others jiat leow bee!
:biggrin:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
League Cup or the FA Cup will be Lpool best chance for a trophy this year... The League title will be out of reach for them.. 2 defeats already so they will be out of running for the title race comes Christmas.. Failure to win any domestic cups will mean another trophy less year for the Reds...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
League Cup or the FA Cup will be Lpool best chance for a trophy this year... The League title will be out of reach for them.. 2 defeats already so they will be out of running for the title race comes Christmas.. Failure to win any domestic cups will mean another trophy less year for the Reds...
I think Carling Cup is better for them, LOL, forget about the top 4 liao, whahhaa

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shiok cheong tonight. Impromptu to GM by cheongster friend. Our hands all over girls and girls hands all over us. Heaven for the price the of hell! Even at the end of the night, the girls look us at with teary eyes saying please bring me back to your home, but I convinced my friend, please don't. Let's just go home and there'd be another more opportune night.