• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not trying to be funny here but do you look like Seven Seagal?

Something like that but Seagal is surely taller and bigger. But I'm more handsome.

Got keep moustache or not? Must keep moustache to complete the man look LOL

Did before but my girls all hated it, became habit to shave it off every day or every other day. My lips are so sexy, there's no need for moustache anyway.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something like that but Seagal is surely taller and bigger. But I'm more handsome.

Did before but my girls all hated it, became habit to shave it off every day or every other day. My lips are so sexy, there's no need for moustache anyway.

Wah faint :*: How to spell that word, narssissi-something...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
_41632456_longhair203.jpg

Ramseth :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect he look more like Patrick Tse

Good guess. Something like Pat minus 30 years. It was Pat himself who encouraged me to keep my first ponytail almost 20 years ago in Vancouver. I had it trimmed off later when I came back to Singapore. Now it's my second ponytail and I intend to keep it for good till God calls me home to heaven's barber.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good guess. Something like Pat minus 30 years. It was Pat himself who encouraged me to keep my first ponytail almost 20 years ago in Vancouver. I had it trimmed off later when I came back to Singapore. Now it's my second ponytail and I intend to keep it for good till God calls me home to heaven's barber.
Wah fuck, cannot tahan you liao, can i ban you tonight? Grrrr........

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can still eat after reading Ramsey's self praise ah?

Actually I believe that narcissus at least 75%. He seems to know many here personally and none disputed his narcist claims. But he too haolian lah. Must 收敛收敛。

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Ram every evening go golden mile drink in those coffeeshops with those retiree uncles?

Just kidding with Alamaking. Certainly not every night and certainly not tonight, since I went there last night. Just about once a month, to buy some Thai stuff or to keep in touch with some Thai friends in Singapore.

The retiree uncles are nuts. I never drink with them. Let the Thai girls settle them with beer commission and tips.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just kidding with Alamaking. Certainly not every night and certainly not tonight, since I went there last night. Just about once a month, to buy some Thai stuff or to keep in touch with some Thai friends in Singapore.

The retiree uncles are nuts. I never drink with them. Let the Thai girls settle them with beer commission and tips.

Bro Ram, I once passed by this small shop in Golden Mile... It was called Chye Watt Seng Pte Ltd.. The small shop located on the 2nd floor of the shopping centre... They dealing with military equipments and tactical gear... Got this chap claiming that the shop also dealing with firearms such as air pistols... I was outside the shop and I found it to be bit mysterious... You ever walked pass this shop before when you at GM?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun bruff lah you, I saw you on the 2nd floor coffeeshop, next to the supermarket, mingling with those uncles, hands all over aunties for free, LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah...post peekture first...now there road diversion due to F1..sibeh inconvenient to go...

scarely its pimple not dimple...LOL
LOL, 2 big pimple on the cheek? hahahaha..... BUt you are right, knn that F1, really makes our life miserable for the next 5 days, zzzzz