• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway, the 2 girls are Malaysians, Ally and Nicole, both pretty, but Nicole prettier, 水汪汪的眼睛, 深深的酒窝 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, yes, shave shave shave, whahahaha, better than your peony tail, whahahahaha

My ponytail looks so nice that even girls admire and envy, asking me how to keep like that. I said that's not possible for girls, it's a man's ponytail with sideburns to complete the look. How can girls keep sideburns?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My ponytail looks so nice that even girls admire and envy, asking me how to keep like that. I said that's not possible for girls, it's a man's ponytail with sideburns to complete the look. How can girls keep sideburns?
Can you stop self praising yourself? really buay tahan you.... zzzz....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Not trying to be funny here but do you look like Seven Seagal?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got keep moustache or not? Must keep moustache to complete the man look LOL