• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who bet the other way from mine sure make good money. Stopped soccer betting for awhile already but tak boleh tahan so back into it again. Last weekend, lost ASP salary. Knna.

Man City was valid surprise that it didn't win. Liverpool was 50/50, only the scoreline of the defeat was a surprise. But how on earth you took Chelsea against Man United. MU form and luck is on a tsunami tide. Anyhow kick and miss penalty also win!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man City was valid surprise that it didn't win. Liverpool was 50/50, only the scoreline of the defeat was a surprise. But how on earth you took Chelsea against Man United. MU form and luck is on a tsunami tide. Anyhow kick and miss penalty also win!

If my past betting pattern, last weekend I make good money. I used to always 'pang' keu and buy over. Bet jalan same thing - pang and over.

Why makan MU half ball? Coz there is always a chance of an upset. Makan long term should make money.

Strangely, I have been telling my kakis that for this season, pang keu all the way for both Manchesters. Agree, the current form of MU is scary but they made me lose money in Portugal during CL where I pang half ball and ended 1-1.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strangely, I have been telling my kakis that for this season, pang keu all the way for both Manchesters. Agree, the current form of MU is scary but they made me lose money in Portugal during CL where I pang half ball and ended 1-1.

Frankly, I didn't bet. But if I did, I wouldn't have lost an ASP salary. I'd have lost on my calls for Man City and Liverpool but recover from Man U. Still, I'd have lost something like a Sgt. salary. Lucky never place the bets. :smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just come back from Golden Mile. Waited and hunted for that silly porky in silly orange jersey until 3:30 a.m. No sign, no sound, no picture. What? He went off by 12:00 a.m. You call this cheong? That's the time for the porky kid to be a good little porky go to be tucked into bed, alone, otherwise parents spank his porky ass.
You dun be stupid, you ponytail donkey, who the fuck 1 on 1 at 3am? you siao ahh, I hunted till 10pm but still didnt saw your puney ass, whahahah

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Say that again, early morning maid drove wife out for breakfast got whacked from the back by careless driver one hand with a baby along Ramintra. Lucky driver not nasty, apologised and handed over ID and mobile for record. Wife said the Mitsubishi Lancer bonnet curved up, one headlight smashed and grill also damaged, surprisingly her RX only scratches and small dent, really surprised. Really gloomy indeed.

gloomy weather today...