• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

7 goals is 24.00 :biggrin:

14568822e38020755bf1e6ed149744b64ee4f8cb.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yum yum, but i prefer waterfall nam tok moo. whahahaha. Mookata is nice, but always leaves a porky smell on your shirt after the dinner, though i dun mind lah, hahaha...

waterfall ? hahahaha...sound like the drinks i buy for thai lady in resort ...lol .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
waterfall ? hahahaha...sound like the drinks i buy for thai lady in resort ...lol .
Morning drifter, no lah hahaa, it's an issan BBQ pork salad, full of flavors that explodes in your mouth. The nickname waterfall derives from the sauces it poured to the BBQ pork, I think lah, have to ask Joe on this, whahahaa.....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
See the dome? Its charcoal beneath. This is simple food enjoyed by the normal man in the street. You rarely get this in restaurants. Honestly the poorer or working class people eat this stuff. You can find plenty of this in Huay Khwang. Pretty nice to eat its actually very similar to Korean BBQ abut with soup around it.

That looks more like mixed suki, hahaha!!!

But for that, steamboat to go with meat, I prefer Japanese thin sliced beef anytime. Dip and out and eat. I don't think pork or other meat can work that way.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to a Thai restaurant in Mandarin Gardens last night. It's called Thai Pan. Poolside dinning, wonderful ambience. My friend (the host) did the ordering as I'm not even half sure about most Thai dish names. There were a dish of dry fried beef cubes and a dish of juicy pork slices to go with out beer. Excellent except a bit too spicy.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Today off myself to get my black box fix, now can watch Starhub channels for free, woooohooo :biggrin::biggrin:

Same same here. Drove to work less than half way u-turn then drove to car wash got the car groomed while skiving in the waiting room for 2 hours pretending to work. Then went home pick up wife, now at Central Chaeng Wattana she do her hair I skiving in S&P with a bowl of kao-suay and writing this. Damn boring.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same same here. Drove to work less than half way u-turn then drove to car wash got the car groomed while skiving in the waiting room for 2 hours pretending to work. Then went home pick up wife, now at Central Chaeng Wattana she do her hair I skiving in S&P with a bowl of kao-suay and writing this. Damn boring.
Got time go scout fishtank leh Joe, wheres the most happening now? still poseidon and utopia?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to a Thai restaurant in Mandarin Gardens last night. It's called Thai Pan. Poolside dinning, wonderful ambience. My friend (the host) did the ordering as I'm not even half sure about most Thai dish names. There were a dish of dry fried beef cubes and a dish of juicy pork slices to go with out beer. Excellent except a bit too spicy.

Chey. Got say like no say. I got no friend in Madarin Gardens, how to go in?

Today off myself to get my black box fix, now can watch Starhub channels for free, woooohooo :biggrin::biggrin:

Where to buy? How much? :biggrin: