• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdeekrup pi. Its Sunday. Bye drifter, you must have a memorable stay here this presidential election. don't wait for the next election na. <amy phuyings waiting for you. Safe trip.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last night games not bad, won $300+
Still think EPL is very difficult, and it's low odds
Won also Bayern last game against Hamburg 5-0 @$27.
This week nt luck on Barcelona and R. Madrid
bought total goals of 5 and 7 respectively, both short of 1 goals.
These top teams odds for AOS is very low that's why i bought total goals
just like last night Bayern game, i would have won on AOS but 7 goals @$17
very much better odds.
28m1tlv.jpg

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last night games not bad,

Yes i got it too. @17.00 considered very good for Bayern Munich 7 goals. Thanks to their inconsistency :biggrin: because for Real Madrid 7 goals was much lesser. And Real Madrid PTS 4 - 2 was 2XX :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes i got it too. @17.00 considered very good for Bayern Munich 7 goals. Thanks to their inconsistency :biggrin: because for Real Madrid 7 goals was much lesser. And Real Madrid PTS 4 - 2 was 2XX :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
So now betting total score is the in thing now huh? :confused:

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So now betting total score is the in thing now huh? :confused:

You moronic dumbass. There is no in thing when it comes to betting. It's called less cost for high returns. In other words one must be prepared to lose that amount of money. If bet only to win and cannot accept losses, consider jumping HDB would be a good option. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ehh, you never go out?

No girl go out for what? She went back Bangkok already. I taught her how use debit card to book budget ticket online, so much cheaper than ticketing from travel agents. She's very happy...wings fledged and flew! Now become runroad expert too. Lesson learned, never teach a girl too much.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No girl go out for what? She went back Bangkok already. I taught her how use debit card to book budget ticket online, so much cheaper than ticketing from travel agents. She's very happy...wings fledged and flew! Now become runroad expert too. Lesson learned, never teach a girl too much.
Hahaha, teach her something in bed lah, LOL

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If pick the score for 5 goals n AOS are good i will go for that
Barca and Real games AOS only $5.80
so play total goals better, some more both teams contributed.
whereas for AOS don;t think the other team can score 6 goals.
Just like this game good odds
oatavo.jpg

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If pick the score for 5 goals n AOS are good i will go for that
Barca and Real games AOS only $5.80
so play total goals better, some more both teams contributed.
whereas for AOS don;t think the other team can score 6 goals.
Just like this game good odds

Returns for AOS are always low with Bayern, Real Madrid, Barcelona games where their opponents are weak teams. Total goals payouts are higher.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Look at the two assists by Andrea Pirlo. To think that AC Milan off loaded him to Juventus. And Arturo Vidal the substitute who scored, was from Bayer Leverkusen. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pirlo is old........

At 32 he is younger than Giggs (37)
1 year older than Owen,
2 years older than Berbatov, Carrick, Park Ji-Sung, Patrick Evra.
Same age as Rio Ferdinand.

Gosh! Didn't know that Man Utd is a dinosaur team! :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited: