• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At 32 he is younger than Giggs (37)
1 year older than Owen,
2 years older than Berbatov, Carrick, Park Ji-Sung, Patrick Evra.
Same age as Rio Ferdinand.

Gosh! Didn't know that Man Utd is a dinosaur team! :eek::eek::eek:
All considered old, I agree they should be sold, lol. Dunno why they still in Man U also, hahaha...
But then again, Pirlo is still considered old to most of them, u compare simi? Lol

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ehh Ramseth, when you leaving?

Anytime also can. Thailand only, not USA. Anytime go Changi for flight or Golden Mile for bus also can. Low season now, no need to book, all not full. But I think, tomorrow evening take bus from Golden Mile is best.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm known as runroad man. Can suddenly disappear anytime, hahaha!!! Anyway, I jio a friend who likes Phuket, but he's not free to go this time.

If can come visit me la. Really to see your pillars in Ratchada. Let's have some Chang and homemade satho with ahan isaan ok?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If can come visit me la. Really to see your pillars in Ratchada. Let's have some Chang and homemade satho with ahan isaan ok?

You like Chang? I like Leo the best. Anyway, ahan issan goes very well with whatever beer. In fact, eat it without beer is a waste, hahaha!!! I first tried Chang after seeing the Karabao elephant warrior advert. Was thick and good, almost special brew level. But if drink too much, tomorrow sure hangover headache.

Dunno where to bonk Indo girls, got PRCs there I know, lol

Somewhere..somewhere lah! Hahaha!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
do you guys like mookata ? recently i ate it almost everyday ( i love it ) . i discovered this amazing food only recently .cause i dont usually eat thai food .

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you guys like mookata ? recently i ate it almost everyday ( i love it ) . i discovered this amazing food only recently .cause i dont usually eat thai food .
Yum yum, but i prefer waterfall nam tok moo. whahahaha. Mookata is nice, but always leaves a porky smell on your shirt after the dinner, though i dun mind lah, hahaha...

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nam tok moo soup is very good. Moo kata? What's that? Even I don't know. For snacks, moo saap is good. It's like big piece of fried pork lard. Very good for crunching as a snack or immersed in porridge.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nam tok moo soup is very good. Moo kata? What's that? Even I don't know. For snacks, moo saap is good. It's like big piece of fried pork lard. Very good for crunching as a snack or immersed in porridge.

Mookata-Traditional-Thai-BBQ-deals-navigator-singapore-daily-deals-bulk-purchase-like-groupon-singapore.jpg

BBQ pork steamboat lah you kuku.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That looks more like mixed suki, hahaha!!!

But for that, steamboat to go with meat, I prefer Japanese thin sliced beef anytime. Dip and out and eat. I don't think pork or other meat can work that way.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That looks more like mixed suki, hahaha!!!

But for that, steamboat to go with meat, I prefer Japanese thin sliced beef anytime. Dip and out and eat. I don't think pork or other meat can work that way.
Suki is pure steamboat, mookata is nicer, GM have, next to Nana restaurant, jdee disco there, $38 per table for 2, go try, the chilli dipping sauce is like Coca/MK type. And their pork meat is succulent.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suki is pure steamboat, mookata is nicer, GM have, next to Nana restaurant, jdee disco there, $38 per table for 2, go try, the chilli dipping sauce is like Coca/MK type. And their pork meat is succulent.

Thanks for the info, will try if got chance. But when I go Phuket, I just order lobster by the beachside restaurant, whahaha!!!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the info, will try if got chance. But when I go Phuket, I just order lobster by the beachside restaurant, whahaha!!!

Mookata is a poor's man food, my friend paid 150baht for a buffet of mookata at BKK, lol, water excluded, whahahah.

Have fun in your journey, hahaha...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mookata is a poor's man food, my friend paid 150baht for a buffet of mookata at BKK, lol, water excluded, whahahah.

Have fun in your journey, hahaha...

In Thailand, cooking water is expensive because it must be bottled water. Tap water cannot be used for cooking.