• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thats your house? cool, here no moon, got haze.... hahaha...

Yes my rented house. Has been raining continuously for the past 4-5 days apart from short breaks but today weather very good no rain but very cloudy and looks like going to rain but just when we started dinner outside house moon appeared. Lucky. Windy too so very cool.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes my rented house. Has been raining continuously for the past 4-5 days apart from short breaks but today weather very good no rain but very cloudy and looks like going to rain but just when we started dinner outside house moon appeared. Lucky. Windy too so very cool.
I miss BKK air, LOL

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm thinking cheong Bangkok mid December after King BD peak period and before Christmas peak period. Cool climate that time. But must jio some kakis first.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scared aeloprain ah?

No lah. Not aeroplane phobia. But just travel alone whether plane or bus I'll feel boring. But talk about aeroplane I fully belly of fire. Not the aeroplane but the airport. KNN asked me to throw away shampoo, hair liquid and small little scissors I used to trim my moustache :mad: KNN that small little scissors can be terrorist weapon meh? That two little bottles of liquids can explode meh? I look like a terrorist meh?

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No lah. Not aeroplane phobia. But just travel alone whether plane or bus I'll feel boring. But talk about aeroplane I fully belly of fire. Not the aeroplane but the airport. KNN asked me to throw away shampoo, hair liquid and small little scissors I used to trim my moustache :mad: KNN that small little scissors can be terrorist weapon meh? That two little bottles of liquids can explode meh? I look like a terrorist meh?

When you go China airports at the screening place inside those transparent boxes to deposit all the cheong-gong stuffs you see many fruit knifes. Whenever passengers are found with one they will protest and ask what are they going to use to cut all the fruits they are bringing on board. Damn funny,