• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What season your maid put for gaiyang har? fish sauce and pepper only? I still cant figure it out the spices are, should have lemon grass and tumeric....

She doesn't do gaiyang at home because we buy from Cobmai restaurant. The best gaiyang is actually the famous Kao Suan Kwang Gai Yang. Kao Suan Kwang is close Kon Kaen city (I actually drives to Isaan a lot because it my largest area of business). This gaiyang obviously is rich with spices and mainly pepper and lemon grass base.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
nite nite guys, I damn sleepy now, these few days take care of Fluffy la. Good night.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She doesn't do gaiyang at home because we buy from Cobmai restaurant. The best gaiyang is actually the famous Kao Suan Kwang Gai Yang. Kao Suan Kwang is close Kon Kaen city (I actually drives to Isaan a lot because it my largest area of business). This gaiyang obviously is rich with spices and mainly pepper and lemon grass base.
I go search youtube for recipe, lol

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
come on, common sense, manu going to ipo soon, sure buck up and play well. you think they will lose? i am going to back them for the whole season...muahaha...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
come on, common sense, manu going to ipo soon, sure buck up and play well. you think they will lose? i am going to back them for the whole season...muahaha...

Commonsense indeed, please. Man U was listed before in London. The listing wasn't profitable at all for investors. It's like if PAP IPO. Are you going to invest in PAP shares if they tell you Prez and PM cost S$4m and other ministers cost S$2 to S$3m if you need to buy a right to vote like you need to buy a share?

Thought you suppork Scotland? lol

Krafty = Johnny Walker
Equalisation = Chivas Regal (now broke, downgraded to Heineken)

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope Real crash and burn, lol

If this game also end in 2 - 2 then people will shout kelong but Barcelona lost away 2 - 1 to Real Sociedad on their last meeting. :biggrin:

14560104dbf9d52a0d14d4580bed18017ac2e61b.jpg

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

FT Score
Real Madrid 4 Getafe 2

Real Madrid

K.Benzema 14'
Cristiano Ronaldo (PG) 60'
K.Benzema 69'
G.Higuaín 88'

Getafe