• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good luck to Yellow Submarines for having to play with 10 men and a goal down. :biggrin:

145595866512f02518ce32fb0cd69054cf3fda84.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Little nonya - Nicole Seah ? :p

The other one, little tom yam kung in Bangkok. Shorter than Nicole but prettier than Nicole (sorry to Nicole but uncle has to state facts). Muay Thai trained, very athletically fit. Speaks English like an American, from UCLA. Yingluck is trying to jio her to stand for election but she's not so political type.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
145596957fcceb58ead924d152ef879f691ad7a2.jpg

Alamakqueen: "I kena aeroplaned by girlfriend twice in two weeks. It's nice to see MU score a goal."

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
145596957fcceb58ead924d152ef879f691ad7a2.jpg

Alamakqueen: "I'm beyond cure. 我没药救了。"
Johnny333: "You can try go Johor and buy."

[/QUOTE]

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
C'mmon lah, Chicharito is a prolific striker, more handsome than that cb peacock, LOL

Handsome or not has nothing to do with it. Two of the best MU strikers are the ugliest botaks, Sir Bobby Charlton and Wayne Rooney. But they did their jobs very well. Even me being so handsome, I have to give my respect to them.