• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ramseth, you no go cheong with drifter tonight ah? Must be big party for drifter last night in town.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth, you no go cheong with drifter tonight ah? Must be big party for drifter last night in town.

No cheong tonight. My new Thai girl went back to Bangkok this afternoon. Drifter I don't know, most probably stoned on weeds.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ENG PR 78' 2HT Arsenal 1 - 0 Swansea City 1 - 0
ENG PR 80' 2HT Everton 2 - 1 Aston Villa 1 - 0
ENG PR 80' 2HT Manchester City 3 - 0 Wigan 1 - 0
ENG PR 81' 2HT Stoke City 1 - 0 Liverpool 1 - 0
ENG PR 81' 2HT Sunderland 0 - 2 Chelsea FC 0 - 1
ENG PR 81' 2HT Wolverhampton 0 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 0

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth you like Thai food? What's your favourite?

Kanom jin (same as Singapore laksa chor bee hoon) with shredded cabbage in Issan curry (something between curry and tom yam). The kanom jin and cabbage served almost 50/50. The meat to go with it can be any meat but I think that fish is best.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn cheebye, kenna stood up by my ex again, 1 hour 15 minutes late. Pui!!!

You still trying to date your ex? 1 hour 15 mins. late? No wonder Drifter alwyas said, Alamaking 失敗しました!In Singlish, it's called tio aeroplane. Wahahaha!!!