• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I envy you guys,travelling alone all the time,
i love to travel alone too but my tigress doesn't allow me,she must tag along no matter what.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Youtalkcock prediction of man u 2-1, 2-0 can buy, lol

Can... why cannot? Draw also can buy after all a draw is not impossible :biggrin:

145556792554ca4bd7c211e24f97950043af3392.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No rub road slow slow is ok la . . . . come Khrungtep la . . . . i damn lonely man

Sorry, mean bus. The train has fallen into the sea, hahaha. I like the bus, on the way can look can scenery. My schedule's not tight, there's no hurry. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I envy you guys,travelling alone all the time,
i love to travel alone too but my tigress doesn't allow me,she must tag along no matter what.

Follow my style buddy, send the tigress out on her own or with her kakis la then you have all the time to do whatever and go wherever you like. I do this 4-5 time a year.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No rub road slow slow is ok la . . . . come Khrungtep la . . . . i damn lonely man

How can one be lonely in Bangkok?

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster
The bars and temples but the pearls ain't free
You'll find a god in every golden cloister
And you're lucky if the god's a she

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
-----------

Attachments

• cute clay monks.jpg
    cute clay monks.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kotek Binya spent all his time and money at the race course. This weekend, he has no more money, so he came back to forum.