• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun worry lah joe, got me, ramseth, drifter, hedge, red, zeddy, and occasionally some laojiaos, this thread won die 1, LOL :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sibeh sad. Now looking at my dog walking here and everywhere non stop. Keep walking and walking just like Johnny Walker. She don't know what she's doing damn sad. I hope she won't be like last night until 3am and then 5am wake up and walk again.
Wah lau... damn sad when you said this kind of thing.... go hug her more lah....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Impressive. Like mafia family.

Frankly, I play cheat using chair. But when I use it, it means do or die. I'm not super muscular like Arnold Swharzennegger or tall like Clint Eastwood. I'm average Chinese size only. But that taught me one thing, if want to strike, make sure the opponent can't stand up. Otherwise, might as well don't strike.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She refuse hugs la. Just want to walk walk walk. I don't know what to do with her.

That's a nice problem. Usually women want hold hand, hug waist, hug shoulder etc...真麻烦 how to walk properly?

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st time coming to changi airport after my breakup, many memories.... Can't wait to get out of here.... Hahaha....

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!! It's Saturday!!!!!

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good Morning Everyone!!!!!! It's Saturday!!!!!
Good Morning! :biggrin:

145525496273b3659ae8a2027ede9257da0a1955.jpg

14552550b90ddd558f9d47b0660f079afe043a79.jpg

145525547eb6b85fd0ff22788221f3ef117f6534.jpg

14552555c9370699749a7f321afd3cc02b41ec11.jpg