• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
thanks bro...see bay sian ...must go back liao ...no more thai disco for me liao ..:( .

My NZ partner comes see me 3 - 4 times a year but eat time he will prefer to spend time in Pattaya than in Bangkok for obvious reasons. Each time he will remind be before he leave that he always shed a tear each time he board the plane to go home.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bro...dont be sad . all pets must eventually " go " ...thats life . i had my share of pain too ..:( . my dog left me when he was 14 years old ...during his last breath he was waiting for me outside my bedroom ..but i was in japan during that time :( .

Hell your story is really sad. This is the problem with dogs, their loyalty is unquestionable.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sianz. I thot today got big Alamaking v Ramseth fight. Like that only ah? Masak masak kelong one :(

Alamaking is sissy in a silly orange shirt cooking don't know what but nevermind, he's quite a nice man, silly but nice, and I'm a kind man too and don't want to beat him up.

Ramseth tio fucked until he cant be bothered to read previous pages, so no more, LOL

Don't think that I don't read. But it's alright, no cause for worry. I won't beat you up.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking is sissy in a silly orange shirt cooking don't know what but nevermind, he's quite a nice man, silly but nice, and I'm a kind man too and don't want to beat him up.

Don't think that I don't read. But it's alright, no cause for worry. I won't beat you up.
LOL, hahahaha....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hell your story is really sad. This is the problem with dogs, their loyalty is unquestionable.

Some dogs just ate their master for dinner in Indonesia, haven't you read the news? I don't hate dogs. I love dogs (and other beasts). But always, remember the word beast. Make it clear to them that you're ready to beat them up or kill them. Then you'd control them.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Some dogs just ate their master for dinner in Indonesia, haven't you read the news? I don't hate dogs. I love dogs (and other beasts). But always, remember the word beast. Make it clear to them that you're ready to beat them up or kill them. Then you'd control them.

You are damn funny Ram . . . why you didn't come in earlier? Guess many missed you. Nursing your hangover?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are damn funny Ram . . . why you didn't come in earlier? Guess many missed you. Nursing your hangover?

It'd take quite a lot for me to have a hangover. No, I just came back from Golden Mile. Small joint (not the big disco), just a few drinks. The girl's going back to Thailand tomorrow. Didn't want to bring her back tonight.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah, i miss bitch slap him, LOL

Slapping is very insulting to man, even boy. The last one who slapped me was an ah neh teacher in Sec. 4. When I retaliated, they had to call for ambulance to send him to hospital. I was suspended and almost sacked and barred from taking O Levels. My uncle went to see the senior assistant and guaranteed that his terrace (in neighourhood) would be ashes if the matter wasn't settled. I was suspended all the way to O Levels but allowed to sit for it.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Slapping is very insulting to man, even boy. The last one who slapped me was an ah neh teacher in Sec. 4. When I retaliated, they had to call for ambulance to send him to hospital. I was suspended and almost sacked and barred from taking O Levels. My uncle went to see the senior assistant and guaranteed that his terrace (in neighourhood) would be ashes if the matter wasn't settled. I was suspended all the way to O Levels but allowed to sit for it.
.................................... 1 word of action you can tell into 1 story, no wonder Jah hates you so much, whahahahahaha

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
brb, booking my tics and hotel to HK, wooohoo.....

When you to HK? Me too just finished booking a few minutes ago for next month's Hokkaido trip. Taking JAL to Sapporo via Tokyo. Visiting 4 places for me in 12 days and 6 places for wife who extend another week.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.................................... 1 word of action you can tell into 1 story, no wonder Jah hates you so much, whahahahahaha

He'd love me for whacking that ah neh teacher with old fashioned classroom chair until literally blood on the floor. KNNBCCB too. :wink: The principal called my dad. My dad said he was going to sue for teacher slapping me and don't want to talk any further. My uncle then settled with the senior assistant. The ah neh no choice accept since legally I'm on advantage. He was adult and teacher, I was minor and student. Outside law, I'm also on advantage, my dad and uncle would ensure they spend the rest of their lives in wheelchairs if I was barred from O Levels.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Impressive. Like mafia family.

He'd love me for whacking that ah neh teacher with old fashioned classroom chair until literally blood on the floor. KNNBCCB too. :wink: The principal called my dad. My dad said he was going to sue for teacher slapping me and don't want to talk any further. My uncle then settled with the senior assistant. The ah neh no choice accept since legally I'm on advantage. He was adult and teacher, I was minor and student. Outside law, I'm also on advantage, my dad and uncle would ensure they spend the rest of their lives in wheelchairs if I was barred from O Levels.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sibeh sad. Now looking at my dog walking here and everywhere non stop. Keep walking and walking just like Johnny Walker. She don't know what she's doing damn sad. I hope she won't be like last night until 3am and then 5am wake up and walk again.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Drifter Sunday go you Monday go, tcss will be getting quieter for a while I guess.

Next monday going Hatyai. A couple of days there then take a train to Phuket. Krungthep, I don't know? See how first.