• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
My MIL kept a Jack Russell. It's gone now, RIP. We used to feed him only water and raw chicken breast. No pet food. He led a healthy and long life. That formula was passed down on FIL days. We don't keep dog nowadays.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My MIL kept a Jack Russell. It's gone now, RIP. We used to feed him only water and raw chicken breast. No pet food. He led a healthy and long life. That formula was passed down on FIL days. We don't keep dog nowadays.

to support proper growth , food must contain adequate protein, fat, energy, vitamins and minerals. most of these come conveniently packaged in the form of raw meaty bones. as a simple rule of thumb your dog’s diet should be made up of from 60% to 80% raw meaty bones.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bro...i have been in the pet trade for many many years ...alot of vitamin dogs or cats dont need but pet owner kiasu and buy many vitamin for them ...the best is to go barf ( raw ) you will notice your dog health improved ...trust me .

Drifter, I'm sort of at a very sad stage recently. 2 weeks ago Fluffy got seizure again and this time it lasted more than 5mins so it sort of damaged her brain this time. She just got back from hospital 2 nights ago, its damn sad she's like gone bonkers, kept walking and walking non stop whole day and night. When she became exhausted she will just fall down and sleep then wake up and walk and walk and walk. Its very very sad to see her like this. She has been on a very control diet for past few months because anything not right will cause stomach problem and white blood cell to rise. She's 13, silky.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
to support proper growth , food must contain adequate protein, fat, energy, vitamins and minerals. most of these come conveniently packaged in the form of raw meaty bones. as a simple rule of thumb your dog’s diet should be made up of from 60% to 80% raw meaty bones.

Anyway, it was my FIL's dog, but of course we grew affectionate with each other and had to take care of him from my FIL's passing. He was quite conversative with that. His last words for taking care of the doggie was, never feed the doggie with cooked or processed food. Raw chicken breast would do nicely. We did sometimes give him a drumstick and he'd go wild happily with chewing and playing with the bone, but not too often. That's only occasional reward for good behavior. Reward given too often cheapens the value of it. :wink:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lar ..i dont pamper my dogs and cats until like that ..:wink:

Alamaking very moody so treat pet extra nice. Lucky pet.
Alamaking very moody cause kena aeroplaned by galfriend.
Then looking for a fight with Ramseth, Rams also disappeared.
Bwahahaha
:biggrin:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for the link drifter. Read it but think its kind of gross. I think I will stick to Origen if I have anymore pets.

Hey have a safe trip back this Sunday.

thanks bro...see bay sian ...must go back liao ...no more thai disco for me liao ..:( .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter, I'm sort of at a very sad stage recently. 2 weeks ago Fluffy got seizure again and this time it lasted more than 5mins so it sort of damaged her brain this time. She just got back from hospital 2 nights ago, its damn sad she's like gone bonkers, kept walking and walking non stop whole day and night. When she became exhausted she will just fall down and sleep then wake up and walk and walk and walk. Its very very sad to see her like this. She has been on a very control diet for past few months because anything not right will cause stomach problem and white blood cell to rise. She's 13, silky.

bro...dont be sad . all pets must eventually " go " ...thats life . i had my share of pain too ..:( . my dog left me when he was 14 years old ...during his last breath he was waiting for me outside my bedroom ..but i was in japan during that time :( .