• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

reminiscence of primary school days......

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Care to share your pri. sch. ECA (now known as CCA)? I was a prefect and in brass band as drummer.

Pri. sch only participated in the science project organized by the science centre. Anyone still remember the Ecologist, Astronomer, or Botanist badge? I think I attained 6 badges at that time and also involved with inter-school science projects.

I think I have the best ECA during my sec. school time. AVA 2IC and AVA class rep. In-charge of setting up projector during classes. If other classrooms projector inoperatable, will bring it down to our air-con AVA room to eat snake. 2nd ECA is badminton. :biggrin:

I miss the police-catch-thief game with the malay boys, UNO and another blinking card game with girls which I have forgotten the name. Think is abt detective to find the murderer or something. And also girls play catching with boys. :p

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Girls collected lots of rubber bands for their long hair. Excess rubber bands could be chained up and used to play zero point. :biggrin:

Last edited:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
that was in p6 lah...i owe my proficiency in chinese to my tutor who was a cantonese opera singer. she was one strict and marvellous woman! if her sons got 98 marks for individual subjects, she will cane them until they get 100 marks for their tests the next time. both sons turn out to be very capable and successful.:cool:

Me too. But my time and sch., it was option, not selection, since my pri. sch. had a Chinese wing teaching CL1. How to make selection from kindergarten? You must be a genius that knew three characters, four books and five classics since kindergarten!

You can't play zero point with Alamaking or Hotbot now. They've both grown too fat to jump and skip.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Girls collected lots of rubber bands for their long hair. Excess rubber bands could be chained up and used to play zero point. :biggrin:

Don't forget the paper pellets we rolled and formed from old exercise books. Enjoined the 4 pieces of rubber bands to make part of the elastic that will shoot those paper pellets. I used it to shoot at lizards and at targets.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ready, Steady, Pom Pee Pee

Talking cock again, there was no such thing as Higher Chinese at primary level unless you're from a traditional Chinese school, should be extinct by the time you were born. There's only CL1 in SAP schools and Higher Chinese in JCs linked to or with enough intake from SAP schools to form at least a Higher Chinese class.

Wah, Ramseth, you surely know your stuff well. I don't really know what all these things means but I'm kind of envy those who can go for a third language classes. Well, it just an extra if you are really good with languages in the first place. Too bad, I'm more into Science and Maths.

Bloody hell, some people learn it because they want to read Japanese comics and AV books.

dscf5035.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ready, Steady, Pom Pee Pee

Wah, Ramseth, you surely know your stuff well. I don't really know what all these things means but I'm kind of envy those who can go for a third language classes. Well, it just an extra if you are really good with languages in the first place. Too bad, I'm more into Science and Maths.

Bloody hell, some people learn it because they want to read Japanese comics and AV books.

A, I, U, E, O, Ka, Ki Ku Ke Ko kind of hiragana and katana are kind of easy to memorise within two days. It's just a little more than learning ABC upper case and lower case. The difficult part is how to use them in Japanese grammar. It's like you know A to Z and a to z but still can't string any English or European sentence together. Japanese is further complicated by the use of kanji (Chinese characters) that constitute more than half of their vocabulary, but not grammatically.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
me too...used to shoot at lizards but not with paper pellets ..... i used more dangerous ammo when my erection was more rigid. Aim wasnt good

though.

Don't forget the paper pellets we rolled and formed from old exercise books. Enjoined the 4 pieces of rubber bands to make part of the elastic that will shoot those paper pellets. I used it to shoot at lizards and at targets.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arh... still remember there are uncles near market who will put up a board for kids to pay 10¢ or 20¢ and can select any boxes u like. If u are lucky, u will win 10¢, 20¢, 50¢ or up to $1.