• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School a good school?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are invited to join the Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School Parent Support Group today!​

PSG%20Lunar%20New%20Year%20LouHei%20Cum%20Recruitment%20edited.jpg
PSG LUNAR NEW YEAR LOUHEI CUM RECRUITMENT

The objectives of the PHPPS Parent Support Group are:​

1. To promote strong partnership between school and parents.
  2. To support school in its activities and programmes.
  3. To encourage peer support among parents.
Chairman: Mr Chua Ming Kok
Email Add.: [email protected]
If you will like to volunteer your time and lend your support to selected school activities/programmes,
please click on the URL below
https://forms.gle/oE5toaJKPyVLeuin7
or scan the QR code to join the PHPPS Parent Support Group.
join%20the%20Pei%20Hwa%20Presbyterian%20Primary%20School%20Parent%20Support%20Group%20today!.jpg

https://www.peihwapresbyterianpri.moe.edu.sg/our-partners-1/parents/insurance-claim/

IMG_20241019_171058.jpg

This dinobu how? Any takers? Can eat don't waste?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over in JE Community Club, nothing will happen as there's one delulu trouble maker who'll frightened off everyone. Unless you don't mind having something illicit with her, I suggest you better go elsewhere.
She threatened me more than once that she would gangrape me in my next life.

I'm just playing safe in case she were to change her mind and bring forward the execution of her threat.

她很殘暴的 … 不可以得罪方丈。