• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

reminiscence of primary school days......

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
whether you believe or not won't make me fly! btw, crown prince and i are from the same alumni.

talking about crown prince, my take on him: i was a five year old who accidentally knocked into him and got slapped cos' his cronies were laughing at him. inorder to appease his own cronies, i got slapped real hard.:o

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talking about crown prince, my take on him: i was a five year old who accidentally knocked into him and got slapped cos' his cronies were laughing at him. inorder to appease his own cronies, i got slapped real hard.:o

You're trying to talk cock again or smoking what or drinking too much again? LHL was a quiet studious student with 2 boyguards 24/7. How the hell could a 5-year-old accidentally knock into him? LHY was the naughty little bro who always liked to skip classes and climb fences. And by the way, they went to CHS (sec.) and NJC (pre-U), not CJC. An ex-manager of mine in a top insurance company was their schoolmate. LHY was ex-boss of my sis when she was in SingTel. Want to bluff me?

Last edited:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
me remembered rubbing rubber seeds fast and furious before letting it go into the back of my friend's shirt :o:o:o
me regretted doing that after seeing tears rolling down his eyes, was bloody painful.

Yes I recall that plus the shells can be attached to each other and turn them into a tiny toy that twirls when you blow them. The shells are held at their ends between our 2 fingers.
rubberseeds.png

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
A wonderful toy was one we made ourselves using the rim of a bicycle. The spokes were removed and we use a stick to propel the wheel and run along with it, every now and then putting the stick onto the rim to propel it forward.
rim.jpg

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hahahaha...this is how BosSam started .....he finally ended with everything but the seat :biggrin:

A wonderful toy was one we made ourselves using the rim of a bicycle. The spokes were removed and we use a stick to propel the wheel and run along with it, every now and then putting the stick onto the rim to propel it forward.
rim.jpg

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're trying to talk cock again or smoking what or drinking too much again? LHL was a quiet studious student with 2 boyguards 24/7. How the hell could a 5-year-old accidentally knock into him? LHY was the naughty little bro who always liked to skip classes and climb fences. And by the way, they went to CHS (sec.) and NJC (pre-U), not CJC. An ex-manager of mine in a top insurance company was their schoolmate. LHY was ex-boss of my sis when she was in SingTel. Want to bluff me?

not many pple know about this, that is all i can say...:o

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow... you still have them after all these years. Thanks for posting and sharing the pics!

I remembered keeping some bottle caps (even had the uncapped ones, ie opened up evenly like the brim of a hat) and kuti kuti but couldn't find them (yet?) else would have given more pics....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
those are the red saga seeds or 想丝豆 or adenthera pavonica which can also be used for fillings for making 5-stones triangules.

You need to go for Chinese tuition from either Ramseth or me. Its 相思豆

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered keeping some bottle caps (even had the uncapped ones, ie opened up evenly like the brim of a hat) and kuti kuti but couldn't find them (yet?) else would have given more pics....

there was another usuage for discarded bottle caps which were mostly metal last time. the kids would flatten the cap into a enlarge thin foil. then punched 2 tiny holes in the centre and thread a string. it was then twirled and became a spinner. to enhance the game, 2 boys would pit against each other by spinning the flattened cap against each other string. the one whose strings were being cut broken lost the game. quite a dangerous game. fingers usually got cut though not very serious.