• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

reminiscence of primary school days......

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tis SAP ?

There's no such thing as SAP school from kindergarten to pr. sch. Only sec. sch., you SAP twit!

Hahahaha ! It's getting hilarious.

Maybe, there was an SAP school but not in primary and secondary schools lah.

sap2.jpg

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i say sap school, i meant to say that it's a sap school where i am from, it is not as if only you know that secondary level is considered sap. why are you all so jealous?:rolleyes:

Hahahaha ! It's getting hilarious.

Maybe, there was an SAP school but not in primary and secondary schools lah.

There's no such thing as SAP school from kindergarten to pr. sch. Only sec. sch., you SAP twit!

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when i say sap school, i meant to say that it's a sap school where i am from, it is not as if only you know that secondary level is considered sap. why are you all so jealous?:rolleyes:

Yeah right, we're so jealous. Even GMS could go to SAP sec. sch. I went to Jalan Besar neighbourhood school only. Apology.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAP Then SAP Lor

Okay lah, you got SAP lah. I not envious lah. This one confirm lah. For me, my main concern is ... will I eventually be rich is far more important than that useless paper. As you can see, I have to be practical. If you are rich, then you are almost a king. You want BM, you got BM. You want Ferrari, you got Ferrari. Like magic.

Wa ai zho ong ah !

fcys14-king-tux-1606.png

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SAP Then SAP Lor

when dead already, then sure very much richer. can burn bungalow with maids, latest mercz or bmw and even can burn SIA aeroplane. u name it, we burn it to u. LOL!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese Burning Of Effigy Is So Dumb

when dead already, then sure very much richer. can burn bungalow with maids, latest mercz or bmw and even can burn SIA aeroplane. u name it, we burn it to u. LOL!

Burning_Nano_540x324.jpg

Your age is bigger mah. What do you want ?

The Chinese are always like dat. When one's parent is alive, you better do what you can to provide before they leave this world. Burning a bungalow or car is already useless when they are dead. I have seen too many such stupid act of filial piety. Some is just a vain or selfish act.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I loved the pig and elephant best, becuz they are so thick and round and smooth that other cuti's cannot climb ontop of them., whereas I could easily jump them with these animals.

playing cuti-cuit which was a kind of plastic molded small toys which were brightly colored and shaped like fishes, animals, birds, funny things and etc. the crux of the game required skills from the players to get his cuti-cuti to go over and lay on top of his opponent's cuti-cuti. once he had done that, he won over his opponent's cuti-cuti and owned it.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
some of the anchors were curved enough to 'mount' even the elephants

I loved the pig and elephant best, becuz they are so thick and round and smooth that other cuti's cannot climb ontop of them., whereas I could easily jump them with these animals.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Care to share your pri. sch. ECA (now known as CCA)? I was a prefect and in brass band as drummer.

Being selected for prefect was perfect for me. I could protect my sweetheart and buddies from all the bullies and sillies instead of resorting to other means outside the schoolgate. Drummer was the most physically taxing role in the brass band. Imagine the difference in weight between carrying a trumpet and a drum while marching. But of course, trumpet and cornet players would say that keeping up with the notes and blowing would mean almost out of breath in the end too.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i represented my school in gambling....pai kow....russian poker...see kee pwek.

Care to share your pri. sch. ECA (now known as CCA)? I was a prefect and in brass band as drummer.

Being selected for prefect was perfect for me. I could protect my sweetheart and buddies from all the bullies and sillies instead of resorting to other means outside the schoolgate. Drummer was the most physically taxing role in the brass band. Imagine the difference in weight between carrying a trumpet and a drum while marching. But of course, trumpet and cornet players would say that keeping up with the notes and blowing would mean almost out of breath in the end too.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i represented my school in gambling....pai kow....russian poker...see kee pwek.

Me cho tai tee and mahjong. :biggrin:

But last time pri. sch. days not much pocket money, play cold table, game is game, don't count doubles. :(

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i remember we guys always have this competition when we were peeing out in the open field. see who can shoot further and last the longest LOL

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remember we guys always have this competition when we were peeing out in the open field. see who can shoot further and last the longest LOL

Silly son, that's just Malaysia Cup. The Euro Cup is who's going to shoot his sperm more and further. The World Cup is who's going get his girl impregnated. That was how you happened into being. But sorry, I ran like hell. Please tell your mom I'm sorry, that time I had no money left except for an airticket. :(

Last edited:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember eating buah susu which is a fruit and the small cherries which when unripe can be used as bullets for a wooden rifle using rubber band to propel the missile.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember eating buah susu which is a fruit and the small cherries which when unripe can be used as bullets for a wooden rifle using rubber band to propel the missile.

that small hard cone-liked fruits that look like mini-durians are the seeds of the casuarina trees. beside eating wild buah susu (small native wild passionfruit), there was always the forever fruiting sweet singapore cherry tree that not only provide good shade but lots of small red ripe cherries which incidentally many birds liked it too.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there was this very punishing card game that we used to play as kids. it was called TING TONG KOK. to win the game, the player must lose all his cards. the loser faced forfeit punishment by drawing a number of cards agreed prior to the game. each card represented a certain punishment.

for eg, if loser drew an ACE ( or any kind), it would be a TING TONG KOK major punishment which the winner would pull the loser's ear (ting), slap his cheek (tong) and used his knuckle n knock the loser's head (k0k).

if loser drew a JACK, it would be just a pull on the ear from the winner. if a queen card was drawn, the loser would have to kiss the card - the least painful of all the punishment.

any kids now still play or even know the game of TING TONG KOK?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was in higher level chinese learning when i was in primary, then i just joined the drama society in secondary, and choir in cjc when i was there for 1st 3 months. i was more into hanging at marina square then.

Last edited: