• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mum said do not get involved with sg men that did not go to acs/ri ...

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
err, dear roxygurly,

something to ask you.. why all your thread starts with 'my mum says...my dad says...' and you are here to ask our opinions.

however, your own opinions is already baised towards your distorted drug taking thoughts of your mum and dad.

then can i ask you some questions?

1. do you have a brain of your own? always sucking up to ur parents? or are you same like them, on drugs? thats why has distorted thinking?

2. do you really have any friends? or is it because you are being outcasted by them, thats why you wanted to abuse others mentally just like what your friends did to you?

3. since you are so pi*sed off by sg man, then stop coming here and whine like a swine in heat. go complain to ur aussies man.

4. and lastly, this is for you... and maybe ur drug taking parents for feeding u all their party drugs ...:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:
Its opinions is already biased.

It say SG men got no degree, a forummer pointed out that he has a degree from UWA, it keeps insisting that he is lying.

It says SG men visit prostitutes, I told it of the infamous Dutch red-light districts, it refused to answer my question properly. And then it will proceed on to SG men are being insecure by quoting other examples.

It says that it does not want to do research on Aussie men because they are diverse. I pointed out that Singaporean men are also diverse, it just changed the topic.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, my childhood friend was from RI
and he was also a secret society member, back then.
My ex-MD graduated from Havard U, after working
2 years in my co. he was terminated on the spot.

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, my childhood friend was from RI
and he was also a secret society member, back then.
My ex-MD graduated from Havard U, after working
2 years in my co. he was terminated on the spot.

what did he do? it sounds unbelievable :eek:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what did he do? it sounds unbelievable :eek:

Things started to get changed after few weeks of working,
he employed many of his former staff, and get rid of my
colleagues, some cannot tolerate his demand, resigned.
He even engaged his own contractors, very fishy.
Very obvious what he did.
When he was terminated, we celebrated.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
err, dear roxygurly,

something to ask you.. why all your thread starts with 'my mum says...my dad says...' and you are here to ask our opinions.

however, your own opinions is already baised towards your distorted drug taking thoughts of your mum and dad.

then can i ask you some questions?

1. do you have a brain of your own? always sucking up to ur parents? or are you same like them, on drugs? thats why has distorted thinking?

2. do you really have any friends? or is it because you are being outcasted by them, thats why you wanted to abuse others mentally just like what your friends did to you?

3. since you are so pi*sed off by sg man, then stop coming here and whine like a swine in heat. go complain to ur aussies man.

4. and lastly, this is for you... and maybe ur drug taking parents for feeding u all their party drugs ...:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

hi there

1. bro, you are absolutely spot on!
2. my hunch is that this specimen is some fag here.
3. alleged to be top of "her" class and things but "her" materials do not reflect any trace of intelligence.
4. honest, i really doubt she being down under with such mentality.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi roxygurly, just to let you know i do not come from RI nor ACS, just some neighbourhood school. but I'm happy.

do you know why???:confused::confused:

so that i will have one less irritant (example: roxygurly) to irritate me, in case that stupid irritant chose to believe in his/her mum's words, and want that PARTICULAR irritant will annoy everyone from ACS/RI.

then a chain effect will happen. nobody will want to go RI/ACS, cos got a very annoying irritant. and their ranking will drop.

then, few years down the road, your stupid mum will say things like ' do not get involve in guys from RI/ACS'

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
i often top my class!
i am young and have potential to be the best

unlike u lecherous and rotting old man! :mad:

Dirty young girl...have premartial sex while schooling and even got engaged. Did your mum ever give u the permission or never warn you about getting engaged at school.

Even if your mum agree, you are trying to flirt around and treating ur engaged as a backup just in case.

You say u have the potential to be the best? What contribution can you contributed to the society? Do you dare to take out electrical engineering, the hardest of all the hard sciences? Try getting a phd on physics then and do your contributions.

Let see how bright you are. Most people that are good in studies are actually not that good when they are tested. That is why they avoided engineering maths and science. Even A students have no confidence.

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
You say u have the potential to be the best? What contribution can you contributed to the society? Do you dare to take out electrical engineering, the hardest of all the hard sciences? Try getting a phd on physics then and do your contributions.

what nonsense!!!

medicine is the largest course

engineering courses (in asia) are only for people with no connections, no money and no future!

everyone knows that asian engineers make the least money compared to australian or american ones

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes yes, i agree medicine course is the largest in your world, cos u like to mix and match drugs to get high and write bulls on this forum. by the way, any recent new discoveries on how u mix drugs to get so deep and high into denial mode huh, Miss Roxyguly???

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes yes, i agree medicine course is the largest in your world, cos u like to mix and match drugs to get high and write bulls on this forum. by the way, any recent new discoveries on how u mix drugs to get so deep and high into denial mode huh, Miss Roxyguly???

unlike uneducated and delusional sg men, i never touched drugs in my life. my life is too precious to fall prey to drugs!