• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man says the reason SG men are still single in their 40s is because SG women want “rich, powerful, smart, eloquent, and handsome men”

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has been said that if a girl does not find a boyfriend by the time she graduates from university or polytechnic, she is likely to be single for life.
It may be preferred.
It is easier as a student, less inhibitions and more relaxed casual environment

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
“The number of people who get into marriages without understanding love and commitment, often blinded by the prospect of buying a Build-To-Order (BTO) flat, is astounding

Sinkies really deserve to be fucked by PAP whole day dreaming of rich and powerful partner might as well marry PAP Minister better:rolleyes:
There are no shortages of mangoes that is for sure. :cool:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
This wan kym?
1000029223.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I all so want beauty full and big boop and submersive woman but truth is u can't have it all. :unsure:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot fight with @sbfuncle 30 years ago Edison look; but can fight with his karchng bin now.
Since when I said I got Edison Chen look?
I said 1 class below that, which is already considered good looking when compared to average sinkies :cautious:
And also not I ownself said one.. Is other people.
And also not 1 person said but many people.
Or else I wouldn't have said that..
We cannot judge our own look. Only other people can do that.
We cannot confirm it unless is many different people who doesn't know each other said that, then is a confirmed thing
Becos if those people knew each other, there is still a chance that they in cahoots to make you feel good as a white lie.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when I said I got Edison Chen look?
I said 1 class below that, which is already considered good looking when compared to average sinkies :cautious:
And also not I ownself said one.. Is other people.
And also not 1 person said but many people.
Or else I wouldn't have said that..
We cannot judge our own look. Only other people can do that.
We cannot confirm it unless is many different people who doesn't know each other said that, then is a confirmed thing
Becos if those people knew each other, there is still a chance that they in cahoots to make you feel good as a white lie.
Don't be like gansiokbin who self proclaimed she look normal. On what basis she thinks she look normal?
She look like sai.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be like gansiokbin who self proclaimed she look normal. On what basis she thinks she look normal?
She look like sai.
I learnt this thru the hard way.
When I posted myself in dating sites as average looking (just to be humble) with my good looking face, a chiobu whacked me till my pants drop.
She said to me the above quotes.
After doing self reflection, I agreed she was right and I apologised.
We then continued to date becos in her mind I'm actually good look as she told me that after we were on dates :geek:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I posted myself in dating sites as average looking (just to be humble) with my good looking face, a chiobu whacked me till my pants drop.
We then continued to date becos in her mind I'm actually good look as she told me that after we were on dates :geek:
Based on your posts, you may be good looking, but with respect, you may not be articulate, or write good standard English.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she wanted to blow you, that's why she whacked until your pants dropped.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on your posts, you may be good looking, but with respect, you may not be articulate, or write good standard English.
As a matter of fact, I barely passed my gce oar level English. Below the standard of English in sbf but above that of the sg bengs and m&ds :geek:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she wanted to blow you, that's why she whacked until your pants dropped.
At that time of the incident, I haven't had enough collective feedbacks from different groups of people yet, or else I will whack her back till her panties drop by saying is not I ownself said one :geek: