• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mum said do not get involved with sg men that did not go to acs/ri ...

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that you have to google to find out acs/ri are the best schools in Singapre makes me suspect that you must be a new PR, FT?

Of course, you shld woo and date such men because they are likely to rule Singapore and sit on billions of dollars in future. Look at LKY (RI), Goh Keng Swee (ACS), Goh Chok Tong (RI).

I came from RI too so you shld quickly dump yr loser fiance and pm me.

:oIo: I am not from RI >>> I am from my mother stomarch!!!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha...outstanding to have a daughter like you who was and is still a no brainer...:biggrin:

hi there

1. bro bingo!
2. you got it first.
3. "it" sounds pretty child-like, asking mum this and that.
4. honest, totally not an outstanding product from an outstanding aussie.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
before i can attract a harvard guy, i need to work every hard in my current degree program and graduate the top of the class. i will also try to get into a top graduate program in usa. then i will try to attract the best men! even though i am engaged now, i am starting to feel the distance between me and my fiance as he works almost 16 a day as a trader! he also act differently from the past so i may have to rethink about my future!

our family is not extremely rich and although we are cultured and educated, we still need to do the best in everything we do!

i always befriend people from all walks of life. the only problem is that these narrowminded and ugly men always hit on me! this is so repulsive!

do you ever see flies hovering around fresh food? typically they hang around the trash.

trash attracts flies.

sammymugabe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps you don't remember 1984 Potong Pasir election campaign, LKY blew trumpets and beat drums for MBT getting straight A results at SJI, whilst CST had mediocre results at ACS. Ironically, that backfired to give SJI their first defeated PAP candidate. Even more uncannily, CST was eventually deposed off as Sec-Gen. of SDP by CSJ, also from ACS.

What surprised me was when I first learnt that CSJ is from ACS. He lacks on a VERY ACUTE level the social finesse that many ACS boys are supposed to have. I guess there are always outcasts and blacksheep. CSJ sounds and looks quite like an RI boy. :biggrin:

As for MBT and president's scholars coming from SJI, that's >20 years ago. which is why you can only find names like MBT and Teo Chee Hean who fit the description. People who are over 40.

SJI in the last 20 years is considered nothing more than an "average" to slightly above average school, although quite a fair bit come from well to do families and are sons of SJI educated lawyers and businessmen, that send the boys for a fine education in top UK and Australian universities.

Anyone with half a dead brain and more can read for themselves in the news that in the last 20 years, it's RI and Chinese High that do the best. Almost all the scholars of PS, SAFOS, SPFOS and OMS are from these two schools, with about 20% from ACS.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey, ram, did you read yesterday's papers? One of the cannon on Fort Canning Hill went missing, probably someone carried the cannon home!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::rolleyes:

Wah lan eh, don't remind of the days when I courted TKGS girl guide to go up Fort Canning with me. Those were the days, gone with the wind, all the way... :(

Maybe that's why they built Registry Of Marriages halfway down Fort Canning behind National Library. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey, ram, did you read yesterday's papers? One of the cannon on Fort Canning Hill went missing, probably someone carried the cannon home!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::rolleyes:

You mean after knocking down the Viet girl, you went up Fort Canning to steal the cannon...no wonder they call you big cannon king. :biggrin:

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean after knocking down the Viet girl, you went up Fort Canning to steal the cannon...no wonder they call you big cannon king. :biggrin:

Don't say that about him. He suffered so much. Nobody else in the whole world has suffered what he has gone through. No, in fact, everything else the rest of the world suffered combined is nothing compared to what he has gone through.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey, i dun mean that others suffer less than what I had. my suffering is more like emotional strain. I was hurt to an extent nowadays, i am emotionally unbalanced. If they have not screwed me up, I 'd not feel that way. sigh...

previosuly, when bro equal jokingly said that I can fall off even after a slight knock, i thought about it and i think he is right. I didn't expect emotional strain to be so taxing. in another words, i was not prepared for it. My ex-wife left me, i hit bumps in my career, my friends isolated me, no one believed that I was harrassed, the psychological imprisonment(resulting in emotional torture). You probably think i am exaggerating but i can tell you, unless you went thru what i did, you will not understand what i am saying about. Only they know what they did! It sounds crazy but I am not joking.

Don't say that about him. He suffered so much. Nobody else in the whole world has suffered what he has gone through. No, in fact, everything else the rest of the world suffered combined is nothing compared to what he has gone through.

Last edited:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
err, dear roxygurly,

something to ask you.. why all your thread starts with 'my mum says...my dad says...' and you are here to ask our opinions.

however, your own opinions is already baised towards your distorted drug taking thoughts of your mum and dad.

then can i ask you some questions?

1. do you have a brain of your own? always sucking up to ur parents? or are you same like them, on drugs? thats why has distorted thinking?

2. do you really have any friends? or is it because you are being outcasted by them, thats why you wanted to abuse others mentally just like what your friends did to you?

3. since you are so pi*sed off by sg man, then stop coming here and whine like a swine in heat. go complain to ur aussies man.

4. and lastly, this is for you... and maybe ur drug taking parents for feeding u all their party drugs ...:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo: