• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man says the reason SG men are still single in their 40s is because SG women want “rich, powerful, smart, eloquent, and handsome men”

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on your posts, you may be good looking, but with respect, you may not be articulate, or write good standard English.
IMHO the general group of girls in sg are looking for man with visions + looks as a bonus. They always think or say poor now nevermind but their man must have goals and visions. In short they want rich man or future rich man.

For the 40s is little too late to talk about goals.
You see a teacher can also fall for Simonboy with full of visions.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO the general group of girls in sg are looking for man with visions + looks as a bonus. They always think or say poor now nevermind but their man must have goals and visions. In short they want rich man or future rich man.

For the 40s is little too late to talk about goals.
You see a teacher can also fall for Simonboy with full of visions.
You must understand the difference between ideals and reality.

An ideal is an extension of your ego. It's an imaginary construct that you created to portray yourself to the people around you and how you want the people around you to evaluate you. It does NOT involve the exercise of "will". For example, you can tell people how you appreciate a Jaguar. However, even if you have enough money to buy a Jaguar, you may still want to play safe and buy a Toyota Camry instead. The Jaguar is what you used to create the impression that you have got good taste in cars. But the bland Toyota Camry is your true self.

The reality is all about the exercise of the "will". A woman can say she appreciates Zhu Geliang, and by that she is telling the world she appreciates wisdom and intelligence. However, when push comes to shove, and Zhu Geliang decides to woo her, she might backpedal because she knows the man is too good for her. Her inferiority complex comes into play, and her secret agenda of dominating man will influence her decision. So the "will" tells the true self, not words.

In Chinese, it's called 叶公好龙.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must understand the difference between ideals and reality.

An ideal is an extension of your ego. It's an imaginary construct that you created to portray yourself to the people around you and how you want the people around you to evaluate you. It does NOT involve the exercise of "will". For example, you can tell people how you appreciate a Jaguar. However, even if you have enough money to buy a Jaguar, you may still want to play safe and buy a Toyota Camry instead. The Jaguar is what you used to create the impression that you have got good taste in cars. But the bland Toyota Camry is your true self.

The reality is all about the exercise of the "will". A woman can say she appreciates Zhu Geliang, and by that she is telling the world she appreciates wisdom and intelligence. However, when Zhu Geliang wants to woo her, she might backpedal because she knows the man is too good for her. Her inferiority complex comes into play, and her secret agenda of dominating man will influence her decision will be exposed. So the "will" tells the true self, not words.

In Chinese, it's called 叶公好龙.
You seems like a disciple of confucius to me.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on your posts, you may be good looking, but with respect, you may not be articulate, or write good standard English.
I may be good looking but I also had embarrassing moments in the look department.
I once saw a chiobu in campus whom I have known as a acquaintance , waving at me and walking towards me. I then proceeded to wave back at her and same time walked towards her direction. When I reached her, she didn't stopped and continued to walk. I was dumbfounded.
I turned back and saw she was happily talking to a Edison Chen grade course mate.
I looked around to check if anyone had seen this embarrassing act of mine, as there were plenty of students around (at least over 40 students around the perimeter of less than 20m).
I had also wondered did she even saw me waiving at her, as her attention was probably all aiming at Edison Chen.
I was hoping for this rather than she was actually waiving at me, but decided to terminate this friendly act when she saw Edison.

一山还有一山高

Note : this is not a fabricated incident and the opponent was a Edison grade, nothing less.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be the kind of man you want to be, not the kind of men women say they want.

Women lied to impress men and shift blame.
After I became half flaccid, I started to realise this naturally and no longer need to impress any woman. Even to some whom I find sexy and can turn to non flaccid I still can hold on to this rule.

For your reference only.
This is an example of the type of woman who I can turn from flaccid to non flaccid for now
Beverly.jpg

Last edited:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s y we need to have AMDK. Singapore pussies are spoilt for choice. Their offspring will be beautiful with such ménage of genes.
Singapore pussies are just cockpits for AMDK, look at how Xiaxue the Dwarf is pumped and dumped, the little yellow fucking machine with pink hair.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
After I became half flaccid, I started to realise this naturally and no longer need to impress any woman. Even to some whom I find sexy and can turn to non flaccid I still can hold on to this rule.

For your reference only.
This is an example of the type of woman who I can turn from flaccid to non flaccid for now
View attachment 203718
Young with a nice body, not necessarily pretty.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

A lot of beta idiots are impressionable and think that 告白 is very romantic and the girl will be touched.

They believe 告白 is Spanish fly.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 203616
Why are some Singaporean men still single in their 40s? A
Singaporean man on social media shared that many men in their 40s remain single because Singaporean women want “rich, powerful, smart, eloquent, and handsome men.”

This conversation was prompted by another man who took to social media to ask why Singaporean men in their 40s are still single. He asked, “Is this due to societal pressures, personal choices, or a shift in beliefs about marriage?”

Singaporeans online shared different reasons. Some mentioned past heartbreaks they have not yet overcome. Others shared that being single meant only worrying about yourself, unlike getting married, which “unlocks a set of different problems,” like dealing with in-laws, balancing responsibilities with a partner, and raising kids.

One commenter suggested that the issue primarily lies with the expectations placed on both genders. According to him,

Singaporean women often look for rich, powerful, smart, eloquent, and handsome men.

In contrast,
Singaporean men look for “women who are not whiny,” are independent, good-looking, articulate, and not focused on branded goods.

He said, “I know many friends who chose to remain single and if this can help increase the overall net happiness index for

Singapore, I’m all for it.”

However, he also pointed out, “Singapore is facing a crisis – loneliness and lack of fulfilment or purpose. You don’t see many people who have a purpose – everyone is just trying to play the survival game and make ends meet.”

He added that the culture of Singapore does not ironically support individuals who want to start a family: “It’s all about money and finances.”

Another commenter also echoed this sentiment: “Not chasing money or excellence seems to be a sin and being content living a simple life is unattractive.”

On the other hand, some people emphasise that marriage should not be seen as a societal necessity.“Marriage should not be viewed as a necessity in today’s world. Live well by yourself and consider a relationship only if the right person comes along.

It is perfectly normal to not find the right person,” one commenter said.

A man in his early thirties shared his perspective on unhappy marriages, noting, “The number of people who get into marriages without understanding love and commitment, often blinded by the prospect of buying a Build-To-Order (BTO) flat, is astounding.

I value my freedom greatly and have yet to find someone who complements me enough to give that up. Until then, being single is preferable to settling for someone less compatible.” /TISG

https://theindependent.sg/man-says-...ich-powerful-smart-eloquent-and-handsome-men/
lianbeng agrees that no money no honey lah! :biggrin:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah...moi wify is richer than moi

Moi money is her money
Her miney is still her money

Moi Only Hope is CpeeF