• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mum said do not get involved with sg men that did not go to acs/ri ...

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
my hunch is that you are not a girl girl leh... you are probably faking...:rolleyes:

guys, i got to leave soon

do you have anything you want me to relay to my mum?

i will be back later to collect all the comments and suggestions.

please refrain from vulgarities, insults and bawdy statements. we live in a civilized world in australia and we usually frown at these statements. and as a person who supports freedom in speech, i accept negative statements with open arms!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my hunch is that you are not a girl girl leh... you are probably faking...:rolleyes:

What took most of us to figure out within 5 minutes took you weeks to figure out, you are a confirm case of Xiao Chong Nao. Cannot think if got a imaginary pussy wrapped around u

catch71

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, you are absolutely right, now go and work on attracting the harvard guys... i am sure you can succeed with your charms... in fact, your postings show that you are a sensitive, diplomatic and caring person oozing with charisma, culture and class...

Yes, your current fiance do not deserve you.. you are too good for him, i am sure... Join the YPAP, maybe you can hook up with the future PM of Singapore, hmmm, but then again, maybe not, go hang out at the parliment house in oz, and you might be able to hook up with the future political shining star of oz... since oz man are better than sg man in your eyes...

yes, please leave us inferior beings alone, i can barely breathe when i read your postings....

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was talking to my mum about this sg guy who has been chasing me despite that i already have a fiance

she told me not to get involved with sg men that did not go to acs/ri. a quick google search revealed that these are the best schools in singapore.

i asked her why and she said the good sg men only come from these schools nowadays. she said that she observe that her friends who went to these schools are well-spoken and urbane. most importantly, they all have a university graduation and a good job.

because of my lack of sg knowledge and experience, i will like to seek your advice.
do you agree with her?

Here is a RI boy.'venerable Ming Yi '...go google and find out how great a guy. He used to own house and horse in Perth too.:biggrin:
What do you think about the Lucky country that has a convicts background, do they produce good people ? Maybe they still possess that criminal DNA in them. :biggrin:

Since you admitted your lack of sg knowledge , so please consider coming SG to work as FT. You are just like a blind touching an elephant tail and trying to figure how the animal looks like. You can definitely get some good 'catch' in SG, we have all the people around the world here.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i was talking to my mum about this sg guy who has been chasing me despite that i already have a fiance

she told me not to get involved with sg men that did not go to acs/ri. a quick google search revealed that these are the best schools in singapore.

i asked her why and she said the good sg men only come from these schools nowadays. she said that she observe that her friends who went to these schools are well-spoken and urbane. most importantly, they all have a university graduation and a good job.

because of my lack of sg knowledge and experience, i will like to seek your advice.
do you agree with her?

Yes, I agree with her. U should only be involved with RI and ACS boys............if you like bad sex a small lancheows. If you want a real man, please contact a St Pats boy.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

do you agree with her?

Thought you are in Aussie land, you troll. Go away. :oIo:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tom Jones - I'll Never Fall In Love Again 1969

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OGhHfPoY-h8?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OGhHfPoY-h8?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

What both of you fall head over heels for 'dashuangxi' ?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
you sg men never fail to repulse me with illogical statements

my dad is not a sg man.
he is australian man and if he wanted, he can get into the top school in singapore. he is a very outstanding man.

So you want to tell us your father being an australian man has a bigger dick than others?

We can all see how "outstanding" he is to have an "intellectual" dogther like you.

Sorry, my english is bad like what you have said of us.:p

jw5

Loyal
This troll is Singaporean. :biggrin:
It knows too much Singaporeans stuff.
She could also be a bitter, unhappy SG spinster, or an unhappy SG married woman in the midst of a messy divorce or whose husband is constantly cheating on her.
The possibilities are endless.