• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend want buy resale flat, view a few but asking price around 500000. He said expensive and reject owners on the spot..

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
If keep bet soccer and 4D in long term..the most likely outcum ish u have enrich SG Pool or some bokers pocket by more than 200k.

Money better spend if u topup a bit and buy a condo or collector grade Rolex...capital appreciation is no horse run de woh

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
If keep bet soccer and 4D in long term..the most likely outcum ish u have enrich SG Pool or some bokers pocket by more than 200k.

Money better spend if u topup a bit and buy a condo or collector grade Rolex...capital appreciation is no horse run de woh
Is it

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro, good advice to jurongkechil. Last time some people also told me to downgrade a smaller flat and use the capital profit made to eat and if I cannot find a job in long term.

But I never intend to do that and in fact I repackaged myself to strike out a new career again :biggrin:

Till today I had enough cash and my house is still with me. My life is ok.

Why don't I work as a property agent or Grab driver?

It is because there is no CPF contribution when reaching 65 years old like something people said you will have nothing in the end if you are work as a taxi driver :biggrin:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Ex Director used to tell me 2 things

U do what u usually do, u get what u usially get

U ARE VERY POWERFUL...only thing ish u dun know

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysian Ringgit Set for Best Streak of Gains in 17 Months​

The ringgit rose as much as 0.5% to 4.6630 per dollar on Friday.

The ringgit rose as much as 0.5% to 4.6630 per dollar on Friday.

Photographer: Samsul Said/Bloomberg
By Matthew Burgess and Khushi Malhotra
July 12, 2024 at 12:23 PM GMT+8
Save

Malaysia’s ringgit is set to notch its longest streak of gains in more than 17 months as traders bet the nation’s interest-rate gap with the US will narrow.

The ringgit rose as much as 0.5% to 4.6630 per dollar on Friday, set for a seventh day of gains, which would be its longest winning streak since January 2023. It is now at the highest since January this