• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend want buy resale flat, view a few but asking price around 500000. He said expensive and reject owners on the spot..

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is important to hold on to our property and if needed to buy then apply bto first.

I won't have temptation to sell my flat just to earn $200K to $400K then I have to buy from resales market again :thumbsdown:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is important to hold on to our property and if needed to buy then apply bto first.

I won't have temptation to sell my flat just to earn $200K to $400K then I have to buy from resales market again :thumbsdown:
most Sinkies don’t have cash in hand or cpf to cover the shortfall in transaction. They need to sell and buy. They are dirt poor but still gong gong let Miw fuck

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
most Sinkies don’t have cash in hand or cpf to cover the shortfall in transaction. They need to sell and buy. They are dirt poor but still gong gong let Miw fuck
Like a Famous Old man say....sinki ish asset rich but cash poor...New Poor Man Symdome :smile:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyoh tell them if got money don't always bring family go expensive overseas holidays and always eat at high end restaurants.

Save a bit of cash is always good :thumbsup:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro, nowadays annual income close to $100K is just have enough to eat and pay all my expensive bills.

Not much money to save too :unsure:

A good CPF contributing job is also important :sneaky:
Always good to recycle or repurpose our existing resource / asset for meeting better and more substaainable lifestyle :smile:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya bro dollar value is so small now, $200K profit in 2024 is small.

My annual income is close to $100K and I don't need to sell my flat to earn that $200K
congrats bro.
You belong to the upper scale side of sinkies pool. I only earned about sgd 50k p.a while I was still working fulltime.
Whenever I see those salary survey, I feel low morale that their salaries all above 100k p.a.
The only consolating thing was that while I was still working fulltime, I saved near 100% of my salary :sick: