• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend want buy resale flat, view a few but asking price around 500000. He said expensive and reject owners on the spot..

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liddat, buy 45 years remaining lease also can. The older your friend, the more option to choose unlike those 35yo with so many restriction.
He only have one issue. He need to sell current flat worth ard 750000 full cash first,before can buy next resale flat. Is this call Contra

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He only have one issue. He need to sell current flat worth ard 750000 full cash first,before can buy next resale flat. Is this call Contra
He has six month allowance period to sell his flat after getting a new one. HDB allows for such delay payment period, Ask your agent or HDB lah. I am just guessing.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Renting is probably the worst option these days. The rent will increase every few years till the point where you will be better off servicing a housing loan.

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has six month allowance period to sell his flat after getting a new one. HDB allows for such delay payment period, Ask your agent or HDB lah. I am just guessing.
Friend. When we view flat,we can know the interior all this. But external factor like problem neighbour, owner owe loanshark,this 2 how are we going to find out???

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Future generations will continue to service higher & higher loans when prices for public is spinning out of control.