• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maia Lee : Changed woman? Would you take her as your gf/spouse

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's obvious that she is quite a reckless whore. Got herself knocked up and had 2 children out of wedlock. One might argue that she is taking the responsibility to raise the kids herself, but she totally ignore the fact that she is denying the children a healthy functional family unit. Pretty selfish cunt.

I am also pretty sure that she won't be able to see through her idea of removing her tattoos. Just look at those tattoos! So many! If each session cost $1,000, she better get ready $200k. lol

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
her cheebye might be huge enough to swallow a nigger's cock but since she is willing to change, i wish her the best.

although she could have cut down on the media-whoring crap.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
her cheebye might be huge enough to swallow a nigger's cock but since she is willing to change, i wish her the best.

although she could have cut down on the media-whoring crap.

media whore probably trying to catch the attention of mediacorp bigwigs/producers. maybe trying to get lobang as the next spore idol judge or something.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
media whore probably trying to catch the attention of mediacorp bigwigs/producers. maybe trying to get lobang as the next spore idol judge or something.
yup, she was an attention whore back then.

how she went around telling people publicly that the angmoh fucked her in the car near a fast food drive-in. annoying.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was actually wondering what kind of job she was working as to raise the kids. seriously, cos i know she was not really well equipped with toilet paper.

with all those tattoos, how to find jobs man

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i was actually wondering what kind of job she was working as to raise the kids. seriously, cos i know she was not really well equipped with toilet paper.

maybe her church frens supporting her..

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some of those rich jap, arab and european businessmen have perverted tastes and will pay top dollar for a compliant companion for a night of sexual slavery and twisted fantasy

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup, she was an attention whore back then.

how she went around telling people publicly that the angmoh fucked her in the car near a fast food drive-in. annoying.

Not in the car. On the bonnet! Google her having sex on staircase in Marina Square!

The question should be asked if she is a good role model. With the prostitutes from The Toa Payoh Brothel Inc's subsidy whose boss is none other than the Pimp And Prostitute regime giving her the publicity, it certainly appears so. The flag of Singapore's morality is being waved that is!

Coming soon! Sun Ho will say she is a changed woman! No more Hollywood aspirations. Getting rid of her past and dedicating her "singing talent" to God alone! Please google the word "Hypocrisy".

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coming soon! Sun Ho will say she is a changed woman! No more Hollywood aspirations. Getting rid of her past and dedicating her "singing talent" to God alone!
i tink she can dedicate her 'singing talent' to the horses in Kranji.:biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tink she can dedicate her 'singing talent' to the horses in Kranji.:biggrin:

Sun wHore and Maia Lee are soul sisters made in Heaven. Sun wHore is the more accomplished one. She only have to fuck one forked tongue smoothie to fame and riches and sans tattoos too! I can't wait to see a photo of them together!:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sun wHore and Maia Lee are soul sisters made in Heaven. Sun wHore is the more accomplished one. She only have to fuck one forked tongue smoothie to fame and riches and sans tattoos too! I can't wait to see a photo of them together!:biggrin:

Sun is the smart cookie, that forked tongue is worth in excess of $310 millions.