• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maia Lee : Changed woman? Would you take her as your gf/spouse

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think many SG guys think she is hot and will not mind her as a gf but as a wife, I think very few would be able to accept her past and her past is such public knowledge in such a small country. Not to mention her kids, one look and anyone will be able to tell you are not the father unless you are angmo.

My opinion is that it is probably best if she can move to a bigger country where she does not need to be judged everyday on her past. SG is not a place where you can easily escape your past, regardless of whether you accept it or not.

You are really mature enough to say that .. Yes , who don't make mistakes . Many Singaporean love to judged ppl by the way they look ..it's sad . I know a Japanese woman with a full body tats surprisly she's very kind and a good mother and a good wife too . Sometimes ppl are too facist .

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are afterall an asian society, perhaps that is why she is into angmos, maybe they more open minded. But even white trash angmo also ditched her, maybe she should migrate to africa look for black negros. their big long dicks she sure no complains

Yes. Add a half-nig child to the family.

Then this "modern" liberated woman would have more or less collected the entire portfolio of United Colors of Benetton children.

Next goal, to challenge Angelina Jolie for the world title of mother of the United Nations. Wait, Jolie adopts, Maia actually goes one step further and gives birth to them. Still got half- Arab, Pacific Islander, Inuit, Sami, Manchurian, Indian children to bear.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Majority votes does not always means right . Look at pap ...do you think pap is right ? Many Singaporean mindset still trap in the 70s brainwashed by pap , school , media . I'm not surprise if they think and follow pap stlye ...years of brainwashed is not in vain .

PAP is majority only because they rigged the odds to their favour.

I did say wrongly or rightly that is what everyone thinks, that she is a slutty good time SPG. She wants to live life as such and in the public eye too then accept the consqeuences.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She wants to be famous? That is part of the fame game, the public will judge you, wrongly or correctly. She wants to play the media game then take the good with the bad.

I am entitled to my views, likewise you are entitled to yours.

Fair enough .. Cheers

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then this "modern" liberated woman would have more or less collected the entire portfolio of United Colors of Benetton children.

Next goal, to challenge Angelina Jolie for the world title of mother of the United Nations. Wait, Jolie adopts, Maia actually goes one step further and gives birth to them. Still got half- Arab, Pacific Islander, Inuit, Sami, Manchurian, Indian children to bear.

You left out eskimo. Kudos to girls like Maia and Annabel who help breaks the stereotypes of singaporean women

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nationality does not contribute to personality ...even some ah neh is good ...so there's nothing wrong with having a kid with different nationality .most importantly is the upbringing ..

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nationality does not contribute to personality ...even some ah neh is good ...so there's nothing wrong with having a kid with different nationality .most importantly is the upbringing ..

I must say that you have missed the point completely.

For your wife's and your own sake, just don't miss the entire plot.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. no offence man!
2. a leopard nevers loses its spots mah.
3. her poise suggests likewise leh!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. no offence man!
2. a leopard nevers loses its spots mah.
3. her poise suggests likewise leh!

I don't think she need to change anything as she don't steal , murder ,con or cheat ..maybe she needed to change her tats ,some of them are badly done .

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who believes she is a good time SPG? Raise you hands.

Cover-maia.jpg

raised already

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes it's tough and she been through alot ...I have seen a lot of divorce woman who dump the kid to the ex husband so that they could find another man to married .. But not her . She believed in what she believe in and stick to it . This kind of woman either you like her or hate her ...she's tough .

Perhpas she does not have that luxury of choice, ie, to dump the kids to ex husband, as she does not have one to begin with.

Nevertheless, it is not easy to start out again with 2 kids in tow. Much less with all these tatoos on her body. It may seen to be hip and hop in the beginning, but as a person age, when the skin starts to lose its firmness and suppleness, the tatoos makes it even worse. It will be very evident after age 35.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Perhpas she does not have that luxury of choice, ie, to dump the kids to ex husband, as she does not have one to begin with.

Nevertheless, it is not easy to start out again with 2 kids in tow. Much less with all these tatoos on her body. It may seen to be hip and hop in the beginning, but as a person age, when the skin starts to lose its firmness and suppleness, the tatoos makes it even worse. It will be very evident after age 35.

It's not that she doesn't have a choice ...that's y you don't know about her ...:wink: