• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maia Lee : Changed woman? Would you take her as your gf/spouse

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the first place, does she want you to be her bf or spouse? She is still young and better than average-looking to be able to find one she likes. It is not as though she is SDU(single, desperate and ugly) quality.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place, does she want you to be her bf or spouse? She is still young and better than average-looking to be able to find one she likes. It is not as though she is SDU(single, desperate and ugly) quality.

muahaha.....my exact sentiment.

Even though she ain't exactly the sorrt of women u wanna bring home to, she still got what it takes to attract a long queue of men who are in for some friends with benefit sort of r/s.

Damn, sbf has got some pretty deluded old folks here, with egos hyperinflated to the level of inflation in weimar republic, looking into a "mirror" that has a photo of Aaron Kwok pasted over the mirror. :rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shes wild at heart but she can be a very good friend , but cant be a good gf or wife . anyway , dont want to talk so much behind her back ...cheers . :smile:

Wild at heart. Wild in bed? Your guess? My hunch is that most would RTF. I find her appealing leh.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
12519.jpg

she's hot, of course take lah.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont mind fucking her ...her neh neh quite big ...

stupid woman ...why want to remove it ? must be eyeing on some rich man who dare not bring her to see his parents ...

usually people who regret about having tattoo because its badly done ...they will use another tattoo to cover it . anyway the skin look even more ugly if the tattoo is removed .

huh u say you know her but you dunno which rich man she's eyeing?

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think her best bet would be to marry an Ang Mo. They take anything that moves.

She is doing the interview probably hoping to get sponsorship for the tatoo removal. Being a Christian is the reason why she wants to remove the Thai Buddhist tatoo as Christian consider it a sin?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Depends lah bro. If tiger, dragon, snake, buddha etc tattoos, it can b a turn-off. Location, design and size of tattoo determines whether it is a turn-on or turn-off.

Bro nowadays even dragon , tiger ...ect is not like last time those ah beng tattoo . Must see the design and the artist work
.. Some of it really very nice with lots of details work ( I'm not talking about last time those ah beng Chinese poems tats ) Some dragon tats even
takes few months to complete and it's not
cheap .. I got tattoo artist friends who earn 5
figures a month . If you are a good artist and really into arts ( not those wannabe ) you actually can make a good living out of it and become a famous tats artist traveling around the world . Time change .