• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maia Lee : Changed woman? Would you take her as your gf/spouse

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow..thats a tough question that i never think of . you really caught me there .

Actually it's kind of a trick question (or perhaps you knew it too:biggrin:), with the all else being status quo.

I don't know about you, but it would be next to impossible for me, maybe for most guys too, that by accepting her, would also need to accept the 2 children that she has, not from previous marriages, but out of wedlock, not once but twice.

That I believe is the crux of it, as for the tatoos, those are just another excuse for the guys to use, to hit and run.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it's kind of a trick question (or perhaps you knew it too:biggrin:), with the all else being status quo.

I don't know about you, but it would be next to impossible for me, maybe for most guys too, that by accepting her, would also need to accept the 2 children that she has, not from previous marriages, but out of wedlock, not once but twice.

That I believe is the crux of it, as for the tatoos, those are just another excuse for the guys to use, to hit and run.

The next problem is if you are married to maia and have a 3rd kid, end up quarreling and she says split up. You have to start paying maintenance because both are married together.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

for the kids ..i did ask her why didnt she go for abortion since she is still young ..her answer is she believed that the kids is innocent and should never take their life due to her mistakes ..and i respect her for that . and now she is giving the best a mother could give to her child ...hopefully she would find someone with a big heart to accept her and her 2 kids .

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The next problem is if you are married to maia and have a 3rd kid, end up quarreling and she says split up. You have to start paying maintenance because both are married together.

Frankly, I shudder at the thought of rearing someone else children, 2 times. While it may sound cruel, I definitely have nothing against innocent children.

Or perhaps, she will need a person with a very BIG HEART to accept that kind of situation or should we ask drifter:biggrin::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Frankly, I shudder at the thought of rearing someone else children, 2 times. While it may sound cruel, I definitely have nothing against innocent children.

Or perhaps, she will need a person with a very BIG HEART to accept that kind of situation or should we ask drifter:biggrin::biggrin:

wowlau ..im a married man leh ...

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for the kids ..i did ask her why didnt she go for abortion since she is still young ..her answer is she believed that the kids is innocent and should never take their life due to her mistakes ..and i respect her for that . and now she is giving the best a mother could give to her child ...hopefully she would find someone with a big heart to accept her and her 2 kids .

By the way, how old are her children since you knew her personally.

jw5

Loyal
Did you ask her why she made the same mistake twice?
Is she someone who tends not to learn from her mistakes?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did you ask her why she made the same mistake twice?
Is she someone who tends not to learn from her mistakes?

she told me shes madly in love ...:o

i did ask her the same question as what you ask me now ..she said she would like to give herself another chance and also to the man she love .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
she even broke up with a friend when her friend decided to go for an abortion. she even told her she will take the baby, find money somehow and bring the child up ...i guess she love babies . she told me she would never have an abortion. It was what she did and she should bear the consequences ...i really respect her for that .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its not that i dont like GB :biggrin::wink: if she is not my friend ...i will . will you ask your friend to GB your another friend ?

If my friend is a slut who enjoys a good gangbang of course i would oblige, as a friend i would help her screen the candidates as well as remind her to use protection and take the neccessary precautions.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

She will need a man with the following:

1) big heart
2) small brain
3) deep pockets