• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maia Lee : Changed woman? Would you take her as your gf/spouse

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She wants to have the tattoos removed so as to be accepted by her church and her religion.
The church would like to use her as a proselytisation strategy as they always do as "changed lives'.
She is "targeted" by church friends as a ideal converted member(they always prey on these types) and is successful because she always acted on impulse and do not have a strong belief. She now wants a "holy man" shows she is successfully brainwashed by the new religion.

i always said that religions can brainwash ppl ....:wink: alot of my friends is a good living example ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
she was with holy man all along

images

holy man never given her enough support ...thats why she turn to a hypocrite cults ....very sad . :wink::rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Personal perception and General public perception.

Personal perception, she is an attention seeker. Telling everyone she is an unwed mother, how she got into a relationship with an ang mo, got pregnant and another kid without a father to take care. Telling everyone she wants to get rid of all her tattoos. All her regrets. Actually why should we care? She says she has no regrets doing all those things she did and now she is regretting because she has kids and do not want her kids to be perceived differently.

General public perception, with her kind of history being splashed all over the papers due to her not keeping her mouth shut as to what can say what cannot be said, if you are her man and you are talking to her walking along the streets, people will surely think, one of those men who ever laid her.

If you are a father or mother and your son brings home such a girl, what will you think?

if no one care about her ...then theres no one kpkb about her in the first place ....:wink::smile:

all media ppl love attention ..if not they wont be in the media in the first place ....but i dont agree that she blow up her sex life in public ...for woman , that is a taboo .

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe alot of ppl here have out-door sex before ...whats wrong with that ? i even had sex on top of mt fuji . :wink:

There is nothing wrong. But if you go on Straits times, with your face plastered on the reports and you tell everyone you had sex on top of mt fuji, you can accept this? I know Maia can.

Hiding behind a moniker and being a celebrity saying all these is not tactful especially when you have kids at home. If your son goes to kindergarten and the rest of the children says your son's mother have sex with another guy at the staircase at Marina sq, do you think its good for the kid? In the 1st place, such things shouldn't even be said to papers.

If she wants attention, she sure got it.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
if no one care about her ...then theres no one kpkb about her in the first place ....:wink::smile:

all media ppl love attention ..if not they wont be in the media in the first place ....but i dont agree that she blow up her sex life in public ...for woman , that is a taboo .

You have not been in Singapore for some time. You should have seen how much attention she wants from Singapore Media. Mouth say don't want, but reveal all the NC16, M18, R21 stuff to papers. :o

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i've never 'followed' her stories all along.. but i think i once saw a story of maia is in love with sly? the idol winner or runner up? don't know, but it seems to be that she is very 'easy' over relationships..

anyway, my perception of her is that she is the type of rebellious girl. definitely i will not bring her home, cos even i am insecure of her myself.. she look and feels like the type of woman who is easily going into ONS with some 1 day old friends she just met at disco.. dunno, just my thoughts, but i may be wrong...

as i say before , she can be a good friend and a good mother but cannot be a good wife ...yes , she easy to fall in love ...but which human is perfect ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is nothing wrong. But if you go on Straits times, with your face plastered on the reports and you tell everyone you had sex on top of mt fuji, you can accept this? I know Maia can.

Hiding behind a moniker and being a celebrity saying all these is not tactful especially when you have kids at home. If your son goes to kindergarten and the rest of the children says your son's mother have sex with another guy at the staircase at Marina sq, do you think its good for the kid? In the 1st place, such things shouldn't even be said to papers.

If she wants attention, she sure got it.

for the kindergarden thing ....i think the problem lies with other parents ...which parents will tell their own kids " look , your classmate mother is a bitch " . i would not do that personally ...do you ?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
as i say before , she can be a good friend and a good mother but cannot be a good wife ...yes , she easy to fall in love ...but which human is perfect ?

This Maia pattern is only like bad guys. Bad guys with a tinge of rebellious attitude. If you are goody 2 shoes, she wouldn't even take a look at you.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have not been in Singapore for some time. You should have seen how much attention she wants from Singapore Media. Mouth say don't want, but reveal all the NC16, M18, R21 stuff to papers. :o

maybe shes not tactful enough to be in the media ...thats all i can say .

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the kindergarden thing ....i think the problem lies with other parents ...which parents will tell their own kids " look , your classmate mother is a bitch " . i would not do that personally ...do you ?

You don't get the drift. She doesn't know what to say and what not to say to media. In short, she does it on purpose to get the attention from people. She got it, didn't she? She got her fame like she wanted.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This Maia pattern is only like bad guys. Bad guys with a tinge of rebellious attitude. If you are goody 2 shoes, she wouldn't even take a look at you.

every single person got theiir own preference when comes to love or even sex ...i personally dont like A-cup woman . but its true bad guys is more fun to be with . anyway what do you expect from a rock and roll girl ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't get the drift. She doesn't know what to say and what not to say to media. In short, she does it on purpose to get the attention from people. She got it, didn't she? She got her fame like she wanted.

As i said before ,which artist does not want fame ? but sadly , shes not tactful enough , and never think of the end result . but thats not a crime , its just plain stupidity .

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
every single person got theiir own preference when comes to love or even sex ...i personally dont like A-cup woman . but its true bad guys is more fun to be with . anyway what do you expect from a rock and roll girl ?

bad guys is unpredictable. good guys is predictable.

Well to be honest, no one is expecting much from a rock and roll girl with 30 tattoos on her body. Seriously no one gives a shit whether she removes all of them. No one cares who she is going to sleep with next, or get married to who. But she just keep telling everyone on what is her next step, who she is going out with, who she is having sex with, where she went for her next sex show in public.

In short, she seeks attention. :p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink:

Well to be honest, no one is expecting much from a rock and roll girl with 30 tattoos on her body. Seriously no one gives a shit whether she removes all of them. No one cares who she is going to sleep with next, or get married to who. But she just keep telling everyone on what is her next step, who she is going out with, who she is having sex with, where she went for her next sex show in public.

if no one care about her ....why this thread exists somemore so many ppl here kpkb about her being attention seekers or bitch .:wink: as i said before , shes stupid not to know theres a thing called taboo .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

even good guy is unpredictable ....life is unpredictable , human is unpredictable .

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
:wink:

if no one care about her ....why this thread exists somemore so many ppl here kpkb about her being attention seekers or bitch .:wink: as i said before , shes stupid not to know theres a thing called taboo .

Sorry to say, i only care about whether i can poke her or not (while wearing condom, of course):biggrin: