• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maia Lee : Changed woman? Would you take her as your gf/spouse

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
huh u say you know her but you dunno which rich man she's eyeing?

She got go many men going after her .. Who knows . The last time I heard from her , one of the well-known big company boss son goin after her
( I don't want to say it here ) .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From the article she has 2 children, but does not seems to be married. Sinbgle mum with 2 kids is tough.

Yes it's tough and she been through alot ...I have seen a lot of divorce woman who dump the kid to the ex husband so that they could find another man to married .. But not her . She believed in what she believe in and stick to it . This kind of woman either you like her or hate her ...she's tough .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ONS ok but marriage? Buy 1 get 2 free can be taxing to the wallet. If she is into branded stuff, lagi siong.

She's not really into brand... Of course once a while she will buy branded goods ( who doesn't ) it's because she like the design .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes i think she did a few football teams. Mostly angmo dicks too. Cheebye probably loose liao.

Yes, cause alot of sinkie loser can only stand by the side and kpkb about her because they dare to go after her due to low-self esteem .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not you go try bedding her .. See you can get her anot .. Then you come here and talk ...there's alot of sour grape here :wink:

Fuck u la, your friend so what. She is worse than a cheap whore, at least a whore charge money.

Her 2nd son was after kena banged up by the white trash east europe thai boxer. The guy was getting his free fucks from this slut SPG until she say she pregnant then he dropped her like a hot potato. hahaha guess her game plan to marry angmo (any dirty angmo also can) didn't pan out.

You her friend right? better ask her go for hiv test, why need to sour grapes over a dirty public toilet? whores got money everywhere can get. I dun like her because i think beside being a real whore, i feel she is a media whore, always seeking the limelight in every possible way.
Actually i find she can sing quite well, if minus the attention seeking ways, perhaps will endear herself more to the audience.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck u la, your friend so what. She is worse than a cheap whore, at least a whore charge money.

Her 2nd son was after kena banged up by the white trash east europe thai boxer. The guy was getting his free fucks from this slut SPG until she say she pregnant then he dropped her like a hot potato. hahaha guess her game plan to marry angmo (any dirty angmo also can) didn't pan out.

You her friend right? better ask her go for hiv test, why need to sour grapes over a dirty public toilet? whores got money everywhere can get. I dun like her because i think beside being a real whore, i feel she is a media whore, always seeking the limelight in every possible way.
Actually i find she can sing quite well, if minus the attention seeking ways, perhaps will endear herself more to the audience.

So what if she into angmo ? Or kena fuck by angmo ? Many Singaporean man also going for foreigner girls . And don't tell me you married your first love ? :wink: love is a feeling can't be explain ..love come and go ...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun just take my word that she is a cheap slut, do a poll and see what the public thinks of her, see if i am of the majority view here. Do another poll and see if parents would generally be ashame to have this type of daughter bo.

This thread is asking if you will bring her home to your parents....i think answers very obvious liao.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what if she into angmo ? Or kena fuck by angmo ? Many Singaporean man also going for foreigner girls . And don't tell me you married your first love ? :wink: love is a feeling can't be explain ..love come and go ...

Who believes she is a good time SPG? Raise you hands.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who she? some celebrity? or just wannabe? cheap slut whore need to go after? LU SIAO BO?

Now you are asking me who is she .. If you don't know her .. Why kpkb about her ? Did she cheat you ? Did she murder someone ? Mind your own business and make someone happy .

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not you go try bedding her .. See you can get her anot .. Then you come here and talk ...there's alot of sour grape here :wink:

I think many SG guys think she is hot and will not mind her as a gf but as a wife, I think very few would be able to accept her past and her past is such public knowledge in such a small country. Not to mention her kids, one look and anyone will be able to tell you are not the father unless you are angmo.

My opinion is that it is probably best if she can move to a bigger country where she does not need to be judged everyday on her past. SG is not a place where you can easily escape your past, regardless of whether you accept it or not.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you are asking me who is she .. If you don't know her .. Why kpkb about her ? Did she cheat you ? Did she murder someone ? Mind your own business and make someone happy .

She wants to be famous? That is part of the fame game, the public will judge you, wrongly or correctly. She wants to play the media game then take the good with the bad.

I am entitled to my views, likewise you are entitled to yours.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe it's your wife that ask her to test you.

She could even play both his wife and him out.

Tell his wife, break them up, continue sticking to him and offer him sex and moral support, eventually marry him. Thus she will have succeeded in her planned manipulation to find herself a chye tao kueh.

Must watch more HK and Taiwan serials lah!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think many SG guys think she is hot and will not mind her as a gf but as a wife, I think very few would be able to accept her past and her past is such public knowledge in such a small country.

My opinion is that it is probably best if she can move to a bigger country where she does not need to be judged everyday on her past. SG is not a place where you can easily escape your past, regardless of whether you accept it or not.

We are afterall an asian society, perhaps that is why she is into angmos, maybe they more open minded. But even white trash angmo also ditched her, maybe she should migrate to africa look for black negros. their big long dicks she sure no complains

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun just take my word that she is a cheap slut, do a poll and see what the public thinks of her, see if i am of the majority view here. Do another poll and see if parents would generally be ashame to have this type of daughter bo.

This thread is asking if you will bring her home to your parents....i think answers very obvious liao.

Majority votes does not always means right . Look at pap ...do you think pap is right ? Many Singaporean mindset still trap in the 70s brainwashed by pap , school , media . I'm not surprise if they think and follow pap stlye ...years of brainwashed is not in vain .

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
She wants to be famous? That is part of the fame game, the public will judge you, wrongly or correctly. She wants to play the media game then take the good with the bad.

I am entitled to my views, likewise you are entitled to yours.

She could very well have banged the same number of men as Annabel Chong.

Annabel is world-famous, Maia is not.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She could even play both his wife and him out.

Tell his wife, break them up, continue sticking to him and offer him sex and moral support, eventually marry him. Thus she will have succeeded in her planned manipulation to find herself a chye tao kueh.

Must watch more HK and Taiwan serials lah!

Then this so called good friend Drifter will be PRAWNED big time. End up with a well used tatttooed cheebye and 2 free 'sampan kids'