• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maia Lee : Changed woman? Would you take her as your gf/spouse

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
She wants to have the tattoos removed so as to be accepted by her church and her religion.
The church would like to use her as a proselytisation strategy as they always do as "changed lives'.
She is "targeted" by church friends as a ideal converted member(they always prey on these types) and is successful because she always acted on impulse and do not have a strong belief. She now wants a "holy man" shows she is successfully brainwashed by the new religion.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
She now wants a "holy man"

she was with holy man all along

images

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
She wants to have the tattoos removed so as to be accepted by her church and her religion.
The church would like to use her as a proselytisation strategy as they always do as "changed lives'.
She is "targeted" by church friends as a ideal converted member(they always prey on these types) and is successful because she always acted on impulse and do not have a strong belief. She now wants a "holy man" shows she is successfully brainwashed by the new religion.

i remembered this incident donkey of years ago when i was in boys bridage. a cell group leader told me this in front of all the youths in the church;

"i dream of an angel last night telling me to bring you to christ, from this i know its about time for you to accept christ and i know you will"

"fat hope"

"the time will comes and you will be my brother, then you will recall what i had told you today is true"

after 14 years later, i am still a theravada buddhist. LOL

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personal perception and General public perception.

Personal perception, she is an attention seeker. Telling everyone she is an unwed mother, how she got into a relationship with an ang mo, got pregnant and another kid without a father to take care. Telling everyone she wants to get rid of all her tattoos. All her regrets. Actually why should we care? She says she has no regrets doing all those things she did and now she is regretting because she has kids and do not want her kids to be perceived differently.

General public perception, with her kind of history being splashed all over the papers due to her not keeping her mouth shut as to what can say what cannot be said, if you are her man and you are talking to her walking along the streets, people will surely think, one of those men who ever laid her.

If you are a father or mother and your son brings home such a girl, what will you think?

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've never 'followed' her stories all along.. but i think i once saw a story of maia is in love with sly? the idol winner or runner up? don't know, but it seems to be that she is very 'easy' over relationships..

anyway, my perception of her is that she is the type of rebellious girl. definitely i will not bring her home, cos even i am insecure of her myself.. she look and feels like the type of woman who is easily going into ONS with some 1 day old friends she just met at disco.. dunno, just my thoughts, but i may be wrong...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not in the car. On the bonnet! Google her having sex on staircase in Marina Square!

The question should be asked if she is a good role model. With the prostitutes from The Toa Payoh Brothel Inc's subsidy whose boss is none other than the Pimp And Prostitute regime giving her the publicity, it certainly appears so. The flag of Singapore's morality is being waved that is!

Coming soon! Sun Ho will say she is a changed woman! No more Hollywood aspirations. Getting rid of her past and dedicating her "singing talent" to God alone! Please google the word "Hypocrisy".

i believe alot of ppl here have out-door sex before ...whats wrong with that ? i even had sex on top of mt fuji . :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah.... Church frens are human too... They too have desires...

Ooops, does drifter attend the same church?

Did i just hit the nail on the head?

me being religious ? thats a joke ..everyone could see it here ...check out my post on religions ...:wink: by the way , i dont even stay in singapore ...:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so many posts by bros here, only 1 forummer with the unique taste sing praises of maia. :cool::rolleyes::biggrin:

because many ppl here dont know her real person ...only can kpkb ..:wink: if you never had chilli before and i tell you how it taste ...im sure you dont know what im talking about . :wink: