• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lau Lee's daughter!

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are contradicting yourself, 1st say short hair is not cancer, now say she may have or had cancer. Make up your mind :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

read my posts..
shes got short hair, not losing hair, so from the picture one cant say whether she has or had cancer or not..
IF shes got cancer, sorry for her, but shes in a better position than many others who has got cancer..

of course shes being mocked here because of her family.. her pic certainly added more humour

R

redlightmeansgo

Dr Lee contributes much to the society and was the blacksheep in the Lee family because she simply dun agree with her father ways of controlling Singapore.

Interesting. Wonder why then she followed the old man to the US recently

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DrLeeWeiLing-090405-st-761131.JPG

R

redlightmeansgo

wah you librarian is it?

Last edited by a moderator:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether she's short hair or long hair doesnt matter lor, i'm just sick of some people here mocking her just because of her father. Dr Lee contributes much to the society and was the blacksheep in the Lee family because she simply dun agree with her father ways of controlling Singapore.

With ALL the wicked things LKY & LHL has done there are many people who are suffering.

Dr. Lee may not be directly responsible for the actions of her father & son but she is still part of the Lee family. Some may even say she got her position because she is a Lee.

I don't think people are being unreasonably critical of her. Lets be honest even by Sporean standards she is not pretty :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With ALL the wicked things LKY & LHL has done there are many people who are suffering.

Dr. Lee may not be directly responsible for the actions of her father & son but she is still part of the Lee family. Some may even say she got her position because she is a Lee.

I don't think people are being unreasonably critical of her. Lets be honest even by Sporean standards she is not pretty :rolleyes:

If you are Hitler's daughter, and you are completely different; and is an Angel of Mercy; you will still be measured, with the same measure given to Hitler. Get the comparison.

By her daddy's standard, it is the brains & gene pool; you should be looking out for, not the look. A rose is a rose by any other name, but some roses have more thorns than look, but still a rose.

We do not have kind of beauty woman....that commands the LOOK!:p

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also heard that she got the position of Neuro Center Director purely through influence as she was neither senior enough nor qualified.. many doctors very pissed off.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are Hitler's daughter, and you are completely different; and is an Angel of Mercy; you will still be measured, with the same measure given to Hitler. Get the comparison.

By her daddy's standard, it is the brains & gene pool; you should be looking out for, not the look. A rose is a rose by any other name, but some roses have more thorns than look, but still a rose.

We do not have kind of beauty woman....that commands the LOOK!:p

Yucks u can have this type of rose with many thorns.

jw5

Loyal

"Not pretty" is an understatement.
She should marry a chinamen, there are plenty of them and they are so welcome here.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Not pretty" is an understatement.
She should marry a chinamen, there are plenty of them and they are so welcome here.

I find it strange that LKY who was able to find LHL a wife but cannot find someone for his daughter :eek:

LKY must have alot of time on his hands. Why isn't he helping her find a match:confused: In the old days parents had to provide a dowry. I'm sure LKY can afford a couple million :smile:

If the rumours are true he saboed his daughters ONLY hope of marital bliss when he chased away her indian?? boyfriend years ago.

R

redlightmeansgo

Ha ha ha ....you asshole want to know the look and smelly of her cunt rite.... I just give you the idea how it look and smelly by looking at your mother only what...... so what good bringing your mother had on you....

Assed asshole people like you need good vocab meh ...... as long as you understand that you had been assed is good enough.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Can anyone make head or tail of this rigmarole? Can the idiot be more obfuscating?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
AM I the owner of HESHE fashion ![/QUOTE]

So you must be :Chia See Teck - Now defunct HeShe or Shehe..he ..he..he

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anyone make head or tail of this rigmarole? Can the idiot be more obfuscating?

ha ha ha typical type of asshole like you also act blurred when kena assed.....

that what I am to arsed asshole like you......:biggrin:

So, had you smell you mother cunt ? it definitely smelt and look like lau lee daughter rite.:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited: