• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lau Lee's daughter!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
bush_gollum.jpg
20081015_A_death_img_as.jpg
LOTR-Gollum-as-female--31419.jpg

The Original !

The fellowship !

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mai aneh chek ark lah...

Not her fault oso wat...
born out can control wan meh?

Jin jiat lat, u guys...
next time got son got daughter, pray hard.

:o :( :o

Bro, ur right lah, but too bad shes from leefamily, u no i no de. Blame the father lor

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, be nice to her lah... she's delusion but it's not her choice to look like this. FYI, I heard she has cancer. That's why the man's hairstyle.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here got many people post without thinking 1, beware of karma lor :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is the result of the bad karma the Lee's have lah.
Blame the Lees & not the victims.

Not all unhappy peasants can escape from Spore. The PAP better watch out when people's power finally manifests itself in Spore. :rolleyes:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the result of the bad karma the Lee's have lah.
Blame the Lees & not the victims.

Not all unhappy peasants can escape from Spore. The PAP better watch out when people's power finally manifests itself in Spore. :rolleyes:

Its gonna takes alot of effort and time bro...........:smile:

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, be nice to her lah... she's delusion but it's not her choice to look like this. FYI, I heard she has cancer. That's why the man's hairstyle.

look at the pic..
its short hair, not no hair..
that hairstyle has nothing to do with cancer..
have u ever seen a cancer patient on therapy ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its gonna takes alot of effort and time bro...........:smile:

Plenty of unemployed Sporeans out there. They have alot of free time & no hope or prospects. When the anger boils over they'll want someone to blame.

I don't want to be around when that happens because it might be pretty ugly :rolleyes:

R

redlightmeansgo

hey asshole, take a look at your mother's cunt, it definitely smells and looks alike.......:eek:

Are you the witch herself, with the smelly cheeby? Or are you looking to fuck your own mother's cheeby?

Tsk Tsk, bad upbringing, open your mouth only scold people's mother's cheeby.

Then Tiu Royston some more. What has Royston done to you, you with the limited vocab?

R

redlightmeansgo

Patients who do chemo suffer from hair loss. The severity of the treatment causes them to shed; they are not botak by choice.

Look at her - does she look like she is shedding?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Patients who do chemo suffer from hair loss. The severity of the treatment causes them to shed; they are not botak by choice.

Look at her - does she look like she is shedding?

Most of women recovering from cancer or considered cured chose to have short hair, i do have 2-3 female friends who keeps short hair after recovering, it is not uncommon.

Whether she's short hair or long hair doesnt matter lor, i'm just sick of some people here mocking her just because of her father. Dr Lee contributes much to the society and was the blacksheep in the Lee family because she simply dun agree with her father ways of controlling Singapore.

Dun ask me for proofs, if you dunno, then you are ignorant. :p:p:p:p
Not pointing at you redlightmeansgo :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: