• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Fear of Muslims Rational?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
But who cause the refugees? But i do agree...if we were immigrants we should abide by the host law and order. We are minority afterall.

So that's two different points. We agree on both. Nominally, it looks like the same. White Americans invaded ME Iraq and the ME refugees are creating the problems in the US. But they are not the same people. The people who took in refugees are not the same people who bombed Iraq and bundling them together is a big problem.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So that's two different points. We agree on both. Nominally, it looks like the same. White Americans invaded ME Iraq and the ME refugees are creating the problems in the US. But they are not the same people. The people who took in refugees are not the same people who bombed Iraq and bundling them together is a big problem.

Dont forget the allies of US. If u are not with us u are against us....said BUSH!:poop:

Not just Iraq bro. Egypt....Iran...Libya...Syria.....endless lah....

US not done with Syria and Iran. But shes busy with Venezuela. Though latter a RC country. But i still support Venezuela against the evil warmonger US

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its easy to implement sharia law. But u got to be fair. Tats the tricky part. But if one is clean and not corrupted, then shouldnt be afraid. Of course The Hypocrite made alot of noise cos he cant kol chicken anymore else his bird will be chopped off.:roflmao:

bro, sorry, this is where I diverge from you. The one thing I am sure of is that all humans make mistakes and I also do not think we should subject ourselves to external laws unnecessarily. This applies to any laws. I think laws are necessary where humans consistently persecute each other or anything. Name a reason, greed, hatred whatever. I feel laws are only necessary where humans insist on being destructive. Putting the decision making out of your own hands is not a good idea.

We should strive to be better humans. Not better law abiders.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, sorry, this is where I diverge from you. The one thing I am sure of is that all humans make mistakes and I also do not think we should subject ourselves to external laws unnecessarily. This applies to any laws. I think laws are necessary where humans consistently persecute each other or anything. Name a reason, greed, hatred whatever. I feel laws are only necessary where humans insist on being destructive. Putting the decision making out of your own hands is not a good idea.

We should strive to be better humans. Not better law abiders.

I went to Saudi...even Iran. I hardly came across any armless citizens tere.:whistling:

Actually Sharia law is just a deterrent against would be criminals. Its babaric. I can understand ur reservation and fear. Like i said is easy to implement. But those who passed judgement had to answer to the Lord.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you scared me when you say lose kkj. :tongue:

But I still think that a better heart more important than better laws. :thumbsup:

In the first place humans are worst off than animals. Tats why we need to have laws. Even after passing laws same crime still committed 24/7.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims and Islam need to be kept on a tight leash. If not, you'll end up like some of the libtard western countries with Shariah police patrols, no-go zones and Islamic political parties.

The tightest leash demonstrated so far would be by China, but that's a bit overboard and its regime has scant disregard for other human rights too. However, you don't want to go to the other extreme end and with silly revisionism, insisting that Islam is a religion of peace, and excessively pander to the Muslims.

34583977383_3ed97167e8_z.jpg

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually Sharia law is just a deterrent against would be criminals. Its babaric.

We agree on this. In that time and state of the world that the law was written, it was correct. During that time all over the world the response to criminality was an escalation in punishment in an attempt to force compliance. Whether is in China or Europe everyone was the same then.

I can understand ur reservation and fear. Like i said is easy to implement. But those who passed judgement had to answer to the Lord.

I'm afraid that I cannot agree with you on this. The act of punishing (or NOT punishing) somebody for a crime is not to be taken lightly and I speaking for myself cannot be sure that anyone is going to answer to any lord. In the meantime, the criminal and his victim usually have families, sometimes all of whom have to live lifetimes of dealing with the repercussions of the law. That is a very heavy burden. So I urge you to consider your position on this.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place humans are worst off than animals. Tats why we need to have laws. Even after passing laws same crime still committed 24/7.

I largely agree with you. And yes even with passing laws same crime still committed. However, I think escalating the punishment as a deterrent is truly frightful and yes does escalate into barbarism. At some point, the lawman will become worse than the criminal and that is worse for society.

There are other possible solutions for this, admittedly quite a lot of them untested, but surely the answer is not for the lawman to become a human butcher when the criminal is a thief? How about let the punishment fit the crime.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm afraid that I cannot agree with you on this. The act of punishing (or NOT punishing) somebody for a crime is not to be taken lightly and I speaking for myself cannot be sure that anyone is going to answer to any lord. In the meantime, the criminal and his victim usually have families, sometimes all of whom have to live lifetimes of dealing with the repercussions of the law. That is a very heavy burden. So I urge you to consider your position on this.

Tats wat i meant. The judge who pass the judgement have to answer to the law come judgement day. Even our present court. Out of 20 cases is the judge very sure 20 of them were to be hung were really guilty of the crime? Lawyers played an important role too. Rem...lawyers are said to be liars too. So how like tat? Messy lah...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I largely agree with you. And yes even with passing laws same crime still committed. However, I think escalating the punishment as a deterrent is truly frightful and yes does escalate into barbarism. At some point, the lawman will become worse than the criminal and that is worse for society.

There are other possible solutions for this, admittedly quite a lot of them untested, but surely the answer is not for the lawman to become a human butcher when the criminal is a thief? How about let the punishment fit the crime.

Frankly we r in no postion to decide wats sort of punishment to be meted out is fair or otherwise. I no garment neither judge..

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims and Islam need to be kept on a tight leash. If not, you'll end up like some of the libtard western countries with Shariah police patrols, no-go zones and Islamic political parties.

The tightest leash demonstrated so far would be by China, but that's a bit overboard and its regime has scant disregard for other human rights too. However, you don't want to go to the other extreme end and with silly revisionism, insisting that Islam is a religion of peace, and excessively pander to the Muslims.

34583977383_3ed97167e8_z.jpg

Ur above comment come as a no surprise. U never have any good to say abt Islam anyway. Islam will always be a misunderstood religion.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So, we can debate on the genesis of islamic terror. And we have all seen the destruction and deaths caused on both sides. This an eye for eye bullshit needs to stop. It is not good for humanity.

What should be done, in order for it to stop? Is there even a chance that it can stop?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Please don't say 'there's problem on both sides'... it's a cop-out which distracts from focusing on the problems of Islam. A muddying of waters.

religion-of-peace.jpg

theRELIGIONOFPEACE.jpg

The+religion+of+peace+strikes+afain+the+real+threat+that_fe2a0b_5579584.jpg
Just bear with me, I want to hear what they (muslims playing the victims and pseudo-muslims) have to say. What their proposal for peace is.

Those pseudo-muslims who come out in support do not know what their "muslim brethens" would do to them when the shit hits the fan. Their holy book already made it very clear.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly we r in no postion to decide wats sort of punishment to be meted out is fair or otherwise. I no garment neither judge..

I think so as well. That's why I don't agree with using laws to guide human behaviour and socialization. I really don't care to blame anyone's laws or religions. Do you think any garment or judge is qualified to judge you? Sometimes these garment or judges are even worse than you except they have a position earned by them / granted to them. Whether they earned it or given like gift I still don't believe they should be judging anyone. For example, many in the forum are familiar with how the Japanese clean up after themselves and don't make a mess in public. Which law do you think guides them? I daresay none. They were socialized and cultured from young to be that way. Just in case anyone thinks I am pro-Japan all the way, I am not. They have their shit too. It's just an example.

However, in apparent contradiction to what I just said, continuing to use Japan as an example, sometimes some extreme element of society comes along and starts shitting everywhere in public. What should we do? Well as a tikam, let's say we make them clean everything up and clean public toilets for a year. No need for a harsh life-altering punishment. Unless the crime was a harsh life-altering crime.

So, to restate, I don't believe in law and punishment as a primary form of cultural moral center. I do believe in guidance and agreed upon norms. I also do believe laws do need to exist as a final net before everything goes to hell, not as a first line of action.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, we can debate on the genesis of islamic terror. And we have all seen the destruction and deaths caused on both sides. This an eye for eye bullshit needs to stop. It is not good for humanity.

tat true.

What should be done, in order for it to stop? Is there even a chance that it can stop?

small chance to stop. At this point is likely to escalate. as for what should be done I am as interested as you are.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very true. I always maintain that religion and politics are the two great divides. Not time and space.

don't you find it interesting that those actively involved in getting to the top of religion and politics are basically the same kind of people? :geek: