• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How the Japanese treated their PoW

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, they don’t kill Malay, Indian, Pinoy, Burmese, Thai, Viet, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Aussie babies, only Chinese babies
I'm not sure whether did they killed non Chinese babies as my dad only saw them killing the Chinese neighbour baby and laughing celebrating.
Means they are barbarians.
Since they are barbarian they won't have common sense. Since they don't have common sense, they can do selfie during their killing sprees.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't divert to nazi. The jap did kill our people witnessed by my mum. They were told to watch. Unfortunately, I understand the textbook in Japan do not mention about this. Neither they apologised to Singaporean affected by their invasion.
Don't argue with a flat-earther.

For all their (artificial) courteous demeanour and obsessive adherence to traditional customs, the Japs have a barbaric side to them, honed through centuries of samurai warrior culture. The Germans can be cruel and cold-hearted, but they lack the sadism and barbarity of the Germans.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't argue with a flat-earther.

For all their (artificial) courteous demeanour and obsessive adherence to traditional customs, the Japs have a barbaric side to them, honed through centuries of samurai warrior culture. The Germans can be cruel and cold-hearted, but they lack the sadism and barbarity of the Germans.
You were right because globetards don’t understand science well. They often lost the “science” debates and get themselves jabbed.

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...thers-hurting-covid-vaccine-rates/5797328001/

Does the germans looked cold hearted in here? These are video footages, not dead pictures that don’t tell a complete story

Clearly, you have not done your due diligence well lol Carry on with your WW2 indoctrination. You got everything wrong

Last edited:

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
He and Nathan. Harry with the Hodobu (propaganda dept) and Nathan with the Kempeitai (secret police).

Both were traitors but rose to the highest ranks of political service in Singapore, ironically.

For sure these dark past will not be presented in Founder's Memorial.
We can advice our citizen, when comes to war, follow our founding leader.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israel's Netanyahu and IJA's atrocities are 2 separate issues. If you wanna post Palestine's sob stories by all means. Don't try to "covert post". It's lame as fuck.

War Criminals

Poor little baby killed by cowards

Israeli military admits killing Palestinian toddler by mistake, closes initial investigation​

3000.jpeg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glorify by killing Chinese? Do you see them glorifying by killing other races since you think they are beast and barbarians? It should be consistent right?

If you are critical thinking enough, you should see the loopholes everywhere
Are you a Japanese blooded gansiokbin? :sneaky:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not as shameless as you. Covid-19 is an IQ test.

Please show us your science how a video camera will fail in a gas chamber.
I am not interested in your defense mechanism that worth no value lol
You are far more shameless saying something and giving excuses :sneaky:
Gansiokbin number 2

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently, sheeple believe the Japanese Imperial Army so keen to take selfie when slaughtering sheeple lol
Jap imperial army are fucking keen to celebrate with selfie when slaughtering to challenge each beast to see who is more beast you dumb fuck :cool:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not as shameless as you. Covid-19 is an IQ test.

Please show us your science how a video camera will fail in a gas chamber.
I am not interested in your defense mechanism that worth no value lol
Fucking cb you are as shameless as gansiokbin :cool: